Thread: IPR past 200...

IPR past 200...

This is further expanding what Corgan wanted, Im sorry if i stole this info from someone else, but i might as well make a bumpable thread for it.

We all know that Level 200 players cannot currently obtain any IP Reset Points, (IPR), but heres an idea, How about every 300 or so million expirience, you recieve another IPR. This could, one, help other players, if the 200s need expirience for IPRs, they can help other people who arent 200 level faster, and two, it will give some people something to do once theyve hit the level cap, in between camping mobs, and pvping.

Its just an idea, and again, sorry if this has been previously stated.

Hrm.. 300's just a bit too much. I'd like to see level 200's gain one IPR point for every 80mil xp. Or however much xp it would take to level from 200 to 201. Mr Level 200 shouts: Ding and receives 1 ipr.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

It doesnt make sensefor it to be each level, it should be each title level. Since title levels obviously dont go past level 200, the xp for a new IPR should be a great amount. Just think of how good an IPR is.

Originally posted by Jerra
    It doesnt make sensefor it to be each level, it should be each title level. Since title levels obviously dont go past level 200, the xp for a new IPR should be a great amount. Just think of how good an IPR is.
    I posted on the other ipr thread but honestly, no one will work for 300million exp to get 1 ipr when most good weapons take at least 3 skills to reset...

Thats 900million exp just to switch from an ithaca for example... people using novaflows/alloys/CHS/flashpoints are all screwed if they wanna try to change weapons.

Assuming 6mil an hour, which is a decent hour's worth of missions, that is 150 hours of missions to change a weapon.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

yea - 300mil is a bit rediculous. Plus look at it this way...each title level you get more and more IPR points. "Title level 200" yields 1 IPR per level. r0xx0rz...but still difficult and gonna take many hours. Plus - at level 200 - haven't they done enough missions already? Jesus...no need to make them do a billion more just to switch weapons or try some tradeskills or somethin else the game has to offer.
    Feetus

hmm, got a point there. But it should still be more than 30-40mill.

but then again, maybe a reward of being 200 would be to play around with all of the items you want.

Well yea...30-40mil is pretty low. But that's only half of what it takes to fill your XP bar at level 200. That's why it seems that most people think they should reward 1 IP for each time you fill your XP bar at level 200.

Instead of ding level 201, you get ding new IPR point.
    Feetus

I've mentioned it before. Make a quest with title 6 as requirement and possible to be done once every XX hours of playtime for 1 IPR.
    ~Lone