Thread: Old idea that's still a good one: Fix the lag!

Old idea that's still a good one: Fix the lag!

Sorry, I'm getting fustrated and getting closer to that point of going out and hitting the cancel button, so I'm just going to vent here.

Once again, while playing last nite, me and my wife got discconected for no good reason, yet AGAIN!!!

This time, however, we weren't lucky enough to be sitting between kills in the mission kiting, and logged back in just in time to get sent to the recaim terminal...
    what should of been a victory, ended in a trip to the recaim, and a loss of the night's XP, because un-Funcom still has yet to fix the basic mechanics of the game !!!!

If 14.6 turns into another 12.6 fiasco, I am out of here. A year after release, there are still major breed and class changes being made, pathing problems up the wazoo, people getting stuck because they walk thru buildings, just to name a few problems. Oh, and still no content, and no game-changing storyline. And camping, which supposed to never happen, is running rampant now, and getting worse with every patch.

I've paid my dues for a year now, I've given Funcom the benifit of a doubt for quite a while, been very forgiving for a long time. But this is not the game we were all promised when we laid down our money.

There is still so much potential here, but I don't know if I can wait it out.
    Last edited by Kaliopious (old); Oct 25th, 2002 at 01:09:55.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008