I just turned in my Omni Resignation form for processing:

---Omni Resignation Form #30456-J---
    Date of registration 2001-07-02 04:15:35 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-11-17
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled
    ------------------------------------------------
    Resignation Reasons:
    -The Vision(tm): I thought I left this behind with some other games, it seems that I was wrong
    -Moving to levelbased: I guess that must be where marketing sais the subscription numbers are at. Too bad...AO has/had a lot of potential.
    -Freedom of the Press: Constant del/rem of information distributed by fellow players is just something I can not condone, so I am putting my money where my mouth is.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Errata:
    I have enjoyed a lot of the information posted here by some of you and really appreciate the help that I have received in the form of questions answered.

Hopefully I will see some of you in whatever the next skill based is that comes down the pipe.

This was my 3rd time back to this game (and I never go back to a game more than 2ce...), but I know that there will not be another.
    I can forgive game play bugs.
    I don't really care about balance.
    I can even stave off that feeling that tells me we have no voice at all for a while.
    However, I can not forgive blatant rudeness to good people that have tried and tried to help out a game with good suggestions.

Fare well all.

-Religion

Uh, wrong forum.

Um, I think this thread got beacon warped to the wrong place(not your fault religion).... welcome to the bureaucrat forums.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Well

Actually, I posted it on the Beurocrat forums as it is one of the forumes that I have gained the most insight from.

Nice group of people that have helped me from time to time with various questions.

I think that this will dissapear from there soon as it has been moved to one of the forums that no one ever looks at.

-Religion

They really need to stop the drop on that form.

Anyway, good luck in whatever endeavour you find yourself in next, and if you find another game with a similar class/prof (working hopefully ) drop us a line. I just can't leave my crat alone for more than a day, I always find something fun to do, usually as far from BS as I possibly can.

And in true gamer tradition:

Can I have your stuff?
    The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to conserve energy.

My Greatest fear is that doctors call what they do "practice."

Despana -Eremite Tamer Extraordinaire!
    Sangaril -A stab in the dark.