ok, for people who cant read a story, 3 words at a time, here is the 3 word story at the present time. I am sorry if I accidently deleted any sections making this, please feel free to copy and paste it, with corrections in, as a reply. This will be updated as and when I am overcome with madness enough to do it again

3 word story

Once there were Zeri and Dox and they were.... hiding from Trellame Take it easy :P Zeri run away Dox kicked Trellame in.. the nuts and...... Trellame evaporated because his ring was on akodoreign who smelled quite foul and urinated on Hukk who ate.... bad leetmeat and... fell down on a nearby escalator where he was licking on himself all night long but the spam slowly got him down to earth where he got 50k fall damage and wanted to engulf a roller-rat in his bum while in newland hot opifex women explode due to rollerat bum indegestion. Suddenly the air was filled with Grid armor disks when server crashed and all the base are belong to us now because I feel to much depends on how I relate to the way I dance when i hear ear bleeding howls and a dog humping his leg then suddenly a Hardened Forum Moderator decended from heaven and said this: "Thou Shalt SPeak" "Of many bagels" "hold the lox" ." He then banned all players And drunk sad we played frisbee With GAMK4 discs Trapped with banjos the story continues... 'till pirates came to Steal women But headless riders known as PHIX0RS stole the GA "What's GA?", said some drunken lepperchaun blue smurfs, said the wise Atrox who, like his spontaniously combusting friend, was very curious. about dancing 'troxes and while doing the same as the garbage man Who was fired for eating trash he felt neatness and was judged with dualwielded chairs then he suddenly started /disco-ing while butt naked in gay clan streets But clanners' interested in his butt... did suddenly die From acrid smoke blowing out from his butt, he had a roller-rat stuck up there The rat became... hot, sweaty, stinky and began to make babies rollerats but they died as the 'trox decided to **** causing a nuclear burst that blew all the babyrats into deep space where the ICC picked them up and brought them... to a fur but admin said: fixed next patch baby roller-rat tails that nerfed engi's immensely over-powered skills will now be king on a bad LSD trip. before truth" Ranting and raving, kicking and screaming, with arms flailing into a girl's trashcan. Jesus said: "There are THREE" "wisemen". Feeling hungry , Hungry for Blood then suddenly he died while eating his own poo The poo was not poo really but large chunks of taras tail... which choked him and caused him eons of pain in his colon However Dfalcour says "here take this....." "....it's leet juice..." taken from Trellame and drinking it became dark lord , lost his ears grew a pair well, seven actually... than a tail, another right hand, an evil head but along came all with which, in good time They became Nueter imploded from within and caused extensive atrox hair growth but just then...... ...out of nowhere... a powerless ARK appeared and said 'Wow, I never... "helped anyone before... and never will but during this moment of rambling, forgot his bananas , apples, lemon and ass, most people thought that he left the church because of his prostate was too itchy. But he got high and killed a small , furry rollerrat with a slayerdroid, that somehow managed to... take control of of the situation. But when he realized his pants was falling off he frolicked through making god cry and burp repeatedly till he puked all over the... incoherent, babbling, Yuttoz that started singing that song HAL until they exploded into more Roller-rats popping from chests which is good because he really kinda liked rollerats. The Apocalypse began making Snarf cry buckets of [Nullity Sphere] were distrubuted amongst fixers that didn't seem to care because they wanted blah blah blah Radiation Shield IDs and some love so they took a big dump truck loaded with big, long, thick insulated wires for a hair drier to look nice so they could dry their hair . Fashion is important if you are planning a Prom without any "punch" but with nasty spazms of joy ummm, Where's Waldo? he's with me... in the yalm we are going straight to hell Said the green and mean Cyborg , drove a Ford that had a huge, big, long unequipable bow dragging dragging behind it wondering if he was a NT or just gimped. the last engi. So Waldo Ran But hit a left testicle, while raisins sang about... left testicle hitting . Unhappily, he sang about inflateable dolls, and inflatable sheep and was banned for showing initiative. With head hung he ran away to Meetmedere, but found himself in line of fire... between two phixxors. while drinking beer his eyes widened than popped out Then he said: "Better to have... than to relieve." quoth the raven while falling, wingless into a wineglass containing poisoned wine being drank by DaveDread. After drinking, he went to a bronto burger chef, and ordered her to strip. as he watched her stripping, he ate his burger. and drank soda . It tasted good. cause it had been to long since sanity reigned but he knew everything you know and alittle more an evil genious! who liked playing truth or dare with his cat who would always vote a dare to stripp naked which is odd for an supervillain that doesnt' even have a yalm except that it.... kinda made sense for an atrox! atleast evryone else who where around some strange beings by adding some Funky new moves