Thread: Guild Storm (clan) is abusive and a poor excuse for a guild

Guild Storm (clan) is abusive and a poor excuse for a guild

Guild STORM member "phionna" a lvl 130 player.

Stole a high level NPC for our team.
    A NPC which we had been hunting for 3 hours one member had been there for 5-6 hours and had died 3 times loosing up to 900K exp. Now all these hours of work is for nothing.

Cuz member phionna stole our tagged objective.
    And ignorted our pleeds, even showed attitude against us.

I hope actions are taken against this member at once.
    Or STORM will aways be a tainted GUILD of SHAME and DISHONOUR.

MrHeX - lvl73 engineer RK1

umm

I hate em too, but is there any board you DIDN"T post this on?

Yeah, storm is known to be pretty much the most immature and punk-ass clan organization but that's life.

Funcom hasn't even tried to deal with "punk ass" people who go around harassing others. Their motto is "If I can see it, it isn't happening".

Next time go complain someone is harassing you and they'll say "Are they still doing this? no? Okay, then next time tell us."

Ha, they'd have to be going after you pretty hard if they're still doing it by the time a GM responds. When they do, they won't do anything unless the culprit is an idiot.

"Im here, and he doesn't seem to be calling you a 'stupid ass' so I can't do anything".

Although, I remember a few months back in MMD some gimp was swearing and harassing. a GM showed up and the guy didn't stop. What was funny is the GM didn't even say or do anything about what he saw.

Go customer support!
    Last edited by CaptFallout; Jan 7th, 2002 at 10:47:09.

oh yes, i posted this.
    so STORM was shure to read it yet not to overdo it.
    i posted in Org politics, Org recruitment and the two professions Phionna and oxotek was msg boards.
    thus NT and Agent.

The way youve posted this all over the place almost makes you worse than the people youre complaining about. Did your really want the leaders of the clan to know about this and take action? Or did you just want to flame them in public?

Only you know sure what your goal was here, but my guess would be that you just wanted to bash them and you dont really care whether they take actions to correct their members.

Shooooo, troll.

Talking

MrHex, you shouldn't be surprised by this kind of behavior: in the clans, people are known to have no honor. Join Omni Tech and forget it.

Thumbs down

There are very few high levels that don't abuse thier power. Unfortunately lower levels can't do anything but watch, helplessly, as a higher level exercises thier brutish incompetence.

I agree.. Storm has a few immature members.. one of them is also Soulbreach who I have met yesterday in Broken Shores...
    When i refused to sell a high QL nano to him for 200k, he called me rude and in the end I got ignored by him.. Oh well i guess I can live with that... but I will surely not be nice when news about Storm are public...
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Clansmen have more honour than to kill there own miners in the early days Tahitibob. I dont want a ruddy arguement this time but if you flame my people I'm not going to look the other way.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: ....

Originally posted by Smashabasha
    Clansmen have more honour than to kill there own miners in the early days Tahitibob. I dont want a ruddy arguement this time but if you flame my people I'm not going to look the other way.
    Yes, clansmen has that much honor that they dare to fire upon neutral bystanders. Very honorable, indeed.

And as I recall it, those miners revolted and threaten to kill the security force that was stationed there for their protection from mutants and other desertdwelling muck. If you were in their position and a group of people is threating to kill you, I know you would try to defend yourself, your life. It is called instinct, the desire to protect yourself from danger.
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings in blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass'd;
    And the eyes of the sleepers wax'd deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    - Lord Byron

[ alpha.omega ]

Gelder is right. Would you let a bunch of drunken miners kill you when you were trying to protect them?

Recruetement

Well kinda guees Storm recruete everyone over lvl 120+ or something...

But there are some real good clans out there like our guild Anarchist Syndicate, and its one of the best...

We have a recruete system that makes it impossible too become member if u missbehave....

The applicant system we have is like this

U join as applicant (Need too be lvl 30+)

Too become member u gone need 12 Votes from the members, it can take up too 2 months before becoming member. But thats up too you, if u play alot and help fellow guildmembers it will go faster too become member..., If u recive 2 NO votes or more u will be kicked from the guild ASAP... Well this kinda seems hard but we dont just whant numbers (We got 200+ members now) we whant too be NO 1 guild in all ways there is... Friendship, Numbers and Roleplay

Visit our site: www.anarchist-syndicate.com

Cya on the battle field

We talking bout the same miners here?

"Yes, clansmen has that much honor that they dare to fire upon neutral bystanders. Very honorable, indeed."- Gelder
    First off- You are naive enough to believe that only clanners fire on neutrals? Well if you I guess it is to be expected- you are Omni.
    "And as I recall it, those miners revolted and threaten to kill the security force that was stationed there for their protection from mutants and other desertdwelling muck. If you were in their position and a group of people is threating to kill you, I know you would try to defend yourself, your life. It is called instinct, the desire to protect yourself from danger."
    The guards may been stationed there for protection, but they were abusive and cruel and the safety measures employed by OmniTek were inhumane. Miners would die horrible deaths only to come back for more slave labour and die another horrible death again and again and again and.... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And if I recall, weren't those mutants OT's creation?

"Gelder is right. Would you let a bunch of drunken miners kill you when you were trying to protect them?"
    The only thing the miners could have time to get drunk with is the horrible effects of the cellular construction, If you can call that kind of thought-inhibiting pain "drunk".
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: Re: ....

Originally posted by Gelder
    Yes, clansmen has that much honor that they dare to fire upon neutral bystanders. Very honorable, indeed.
    LOL in what kind of wars u got bystanders on the battlefield... Grow up or get killed, The war is between OT and Claners and if u get it the between u get killed (TAB and Q) Neutrals can go back too Newland and swim in the lake or something...

Long live Red Freedom!! Long live the clans!!

Visit the site of NO 1 guild on RK1 www.anarchist-syndicate.com