Thread: Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Lightbulb Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Okay...I'm not really encouraged to keep leveling 200 right now. That is probably what FunCom wants because they seem to think that discouraging leveling and slowing down the processes will somehow cause people to play the game longer...lol?

Anyways...the big problem I see is that at level 200, with all the changes that FunCom keeps introducing, I will end up screwing myself. I will eventually run out of IPR at level 200 switching to use all the new goodies or to avoid the effects of the newest and biggest nerf. Because I will be level 200 I won't have be able to level to gain anymore XP. I also wont be able to gain any more IPR points.

Here's what I'm proposing:

-- At level 200, you should be able to get 1 IPR point for every time you fill up your XP bar again. Instead of going 'Ding level up' you would go 'Ding new IPR'.

This would make it so that the new changes would not be an issue at level 200 and would also make level 200 characters the master of the game. Talk about a reason to be level 200!!! People say there is not really any big reason to be level 200 right now...this would for sure change that.

Okay...time to see what the rest of the people think about it: /flame on
    Feetus

i agree with you on this, maybe it shouldn't be 80 mill xp to get a new ipr, maybe just 30, but something like that should be implemented for those lvl 200's

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

Re: Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Originally posted by Trey
    Here's what I'm proposing:

-- At level 200, you should be able to get 1 IPR point for every time you fill up your XP bar again. Instead of going 'Ding level up' you would go 'Ding new IPR'.

Doh, I just proposed this same idea on another thread. Seems you're not the only one that wants this feature.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

Well...I'm hoping they at least get around to doing something for level 200's...cause not being able to level and not being able to get more IP or more IPR points could start to suck. I know that re-rolling isn't a fair option either
    Feetus

Re: Re: Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Originally posted by Nediar

Doh, I just proposed this same idea on another thread. Seems you're not the only one that wants this feature.
    so have i, as for the amount of xp for each IPR, 80mil is way too little

IPRs are very limited, so the amount of xp required should be massive, 200-300 mil per IPR

on my friends soldier, i could snag up 80mil in a day with a good team.

Personally, I don't see why there's a limitation on ipr points at all, especially at lvl200. Considering you have to de-equip and re-equip everything anyways, it's not like it can be exploited, but it does give you a chance to test new things out with your char....

Is that so bad?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Re: Re: Re: Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Originally posted by Jerra
    Wow, that's impressive. A 'good' 190ish BS mission fetches approx. 4mil (reward included). That's 20 missions in one day (20 hours/4hrs sleep). That's 1 mission an hour. Possible? Highly unlikely. If you can find a team to stay with you for 20 hours running 20 missions consecutively.. more power to ya.

Anyways, I'll stick to my original suggestion.. each full XP bar (80ish mil), the equillivent to leveling from 200 to 201, should reward one IPR point.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

Re: Re: Re: Level 200, new stuff, IPR, and IP...

Originally posted by Jerra

so have i, as for the amount of xp for each IPR, 80mil is way too little

IPRs are very limited, so the amount of xp required should be massive, 200-300 mil per IPR

Using the calculations above... I honestly do NOT want to spend 50-75 hours leveling to get 1 measly ipr if/when I do get there.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Well...tal...at least you could earn a change. Anything is better than what is currenlty in game, nothing....A dead end.

I just hate the idea of being stuck with what ya got. Funny how you can gain experience but that new experience at level 200 helps you to change nothing or learn nothing new.
    Feetus

Of course...another better alternative would be just to have level 200's ding and get more IP but just stay level 200.

Eventually you would have enough IP to max everything completely
    Feetus