Thread: "The Lifters" are actively recruiting qualified members

Post "The Lifters" are actively recruiting qualified members

I stand before you all today, to let any guildless Omni fixer know we're here if you are looking for a family.

We are opening recruiting for the time being. We are a fixer only organization and have no plans to deviate from that path. So if you aren't a fixer, you can stop reading now. We are looking for true fixers, no twinks that are in it for the "flavor of the month" frame of mind.

Just as with any organization, you get out of it what you put in to it. You show your detication to the organization, and you'll be well recieved.

A lil about us:

- As mentioned, we are a fixer only guild.
    - We roleplay and have as much fun as possible.
    - The stronger we grow, the more we can achieve.
    - We do help each other out emensely and work together as teams for specific goals.
    - We live by the fixer code, but aren't affraid to take one out when the need arrises. After all, even though we're Omni, doesn't mean a Clan Fixer is safe from us.

A few rules:

- You can join at any lvl, however you will be an applicant until three requirements are met.
    1) You must blitz a 75% mission.
    2) You must have in your possesion the hackers club card
    3) You must be registered on our website.

- You must remain an active member. Long periods of inactivity will get you removed from the organization.

- No begging, whining, sniveling will be permitted on the org channel.

- If you are offended too easily, this may not be the correct organization for you.

- Do not expect someone to drop everything they are doing in order to help you with something. If you need help, feel free to ask. If there is a member that isn't occupied, I'm sure they'll help. But if not, oh well.

- If a member blitzes an item for you (which we have been known to do when we can if you ask nicely) and you turn around and sell that item, you could be removed from the organization.

This may all sound a lil strict, but too many "flavor of the month" players have taken advantage of some of our members and it wasn't appreciated.

There are reasons for the rigidness of the rules, and when you become a full fledged member you will understand why. Alot of members, myself included have put alot of work to helping our organization as a whole and thus wish to protect our investments.

If you are interested, you may contact myself, or Heletic.
    When you see me, it's already too late.

Abal

Hmmm...

Well, I am not 'flavor of the month' I am an actual Newbie, so let me ask you two questions...

a) What is a Hackers Club Card?

b) How could you tell if someone has successfully blitzed a 75% mission?

Heh, sorry I hadn't responded sooner. To answer your questions.

1. The hackers club card is a reward that you recieve along with the fixer grid crystal once you've successfully completed the fixer grid quest.

2. When you blitz the mission, we can check your lvl and find out what missions you can run at 75%. The prof of the blitz will be by posting the mission reward, which should match the item blitzed.

I do hope that answers your questions. Feel free to contact us in game.

Abal

Hi,

Omni aligned 39 fixer here - my first char, I chose it because it sounded like a minstrel from DAOC (I played an infiltrator and never want to have to move that slowly ever again).

Anyways, total newb question, what is the hacker grid quest?

I didn't even know we could do class specific quests in this game - heh.

Jad.

All the details on the Fixer Grid Quest can be located Here

Be warned however, this is a spoiler.

Abal

heyias im called NAkicellia fixer lvl 85+ proud owner of fixer grid and grid armor mkI ..
    send tell

o and im clan..
    are you omni or clan .. i didnt understand all ..
    " yes i can mastery no i cant infuse "
    Nakitechnika Clan Nano-tech level 52+
    "yes i can mezz need a mezzer?"
    Nakitaka Omni-Tek Trader level 22+
    "can use your weapon?*unbuff*Not anymore :P"

MP boycott is stupid at all
    MP= buff prof. it would be a like a NT/Soldier refusing to attack, or an enforcer refusing to tank... its pure stupidity!

We are an Omni Tek Organization.

Abal

Greetings friend... Perhaps a small exploration into the underbelly of Rimor would be a good idea. You wouldn't want to start by stepping on any toes now would you?

Cheers, may your mausser always be loaded.
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

I just wanted to post for all those here, that I have canceled the account that Abal resides on. Anyone that wishes to join with the lifters needs to contact either Heletic, Bigbertha, or any of the other Generals in The Lifters.

I also wanted to state, that my decision to cancel this account has nothing to do with the org, I will miss being a part of that family very much. However having two accounts, this second account got the raw end of the deal.

Farewell all my friends.

Abal