Thread: "Funcom Labs" comic

"Funcom Labs" comic

I posted this on the Engiener forum and got a good response, so I decided to post it here.

Originally posted by Seppubot
    Yup, I've been making stupid crappy comics using the super cool stripcreator.com

My comic revolves around a funcom employee and his wild and wacky adventures and resolutions to problems.

Check it out here:

Funcom Labs

I ran out of ideas for strips, so depending on the reaction this thread gets, I might make some more (though I probably won't due to laziness)
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

Bitter much?

Furrfu.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

If they took alot off the reqs for casting that nano it would be pretty good.

I like the comics, keep em coming!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

bump for sepp
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

LMAO

Nerf Engineers!
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

HAHA bump
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Heh

Blame Canada!

... and nerf engineers...
    Strycker, OT NT
    Member of AOR RK-1
    Mundus vult decipi, decipiatur

rofl,

Part 6 was awesome.
    Lasz

LOL good stuff
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

OMG I Cant stop laughing, well done mate!
    Well Damn, 22 Points in Sensory to Cast Four blondes from Kali. Im so ALONE!

- Firefly9 - 183 Martial Artist

Hehehe. Good one.

Keep it to the social forum though.

LOL

Part 3 is brilliant.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

ROFL! Great man!

Best part - Santa saying: But that nano sucks ass

Can delete the Engi proffession and get a Santa proffession instead?
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

hehe nice work Sep
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Hehe make more man better yet make it daily And make this Sticky!!
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

bump for good stuff
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

we need a part 8

haha, this is the only thread that i can slack on spelling/punctuation...welcome to how i really type 70% of the time :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.