Thread: *mob name*'s casting of NameMissing was interrupted by *player name*

*mob name*'s casting of NameMissing was interrupted by *player name*

Been getting this often. The first assumption is that it's simply a mob trying to cast a nano and the program reading the name wrong or something. However, I'm getting it with things like Waste Collectors and Probes and such, mechanical units which never cast anything.

I'm playing an MA, and using fists. I can't reproduce it on command, but it happens at least a few times a mission.

My MA gets this all the time too. I figger its a MOB thing that only they get. You know how they have superior pistols and HP. They prolly get NF's that we don't get too.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal