Thread: Throw a bone.

Throw a bone.

The classes that are bugged neglected under gifted on content and basically not balanced.

Sort them out now.

Im an MA im sorted I like my content thats still dribbling in.. even 1 or 2 items per patch is keeping me happy.

Sort the rest out and do it now. Its causing alot of resentment within the community.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=61186

I just spent my first 15 odd posts of my new board account (lost my old email etc couldnt find my old one) desperately trying to convince alot of these people to campaign for their own content and fixes and not for myn to stop. But people are so blinded by the fact that they arent seeing anything promised to them that they arent listening to me.

Sort them out now im fed up of being resented and persecuted because you got round to me first. Anyone reading this if your an MA or even a fixer (you fixers arent in too bad a shape) lend all your support to the other professions as I have and will carry on doing.

Peace
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

I absolutely agree with you.

Blackmane dropped into the Engineer forum a couple of days ago, and said he'd look into fixing a line of nanos which have been partially broken since they were introduced. A quick burst of w00tage broke out and several resounding "thud" noises were heard as the more delicate amongst us passed out from shock...

...then we all picked ourselves up and went back to bickering with the visiting MP's and Traders about how the other gimped professions all had it much better than us.

Show the less played profs a bit of attention and we'll probably stop attacking everyone who sticks their head into our forums to find out where the whining noise is coming from. Eventually. Probably. Sooner or later.

Cheers,

~R~
    Last edited by Soyuz; Oct 24th, 2002 at 00:26:32.