This post can be read on agentsector but figured I would post it here to see if funcom is listening. I think the role of the agent really sucks in the game...How about a few added features for our agents...A few suggestions first off would be the ability to create poison tipped bullets or arrows. It can be used by our trade skills. And to involve other players have to have our guns mod to fire those bullets by some other proffession like engineer. Those poisons can cause nano programs like effects...slow, root, DOT, etc (I did not come up with the idea but thought it rock and should be placed here)....Also a very very awesome thing would be an agent outpost like thing that could give special missions to agents...Like we all know agent sneak missions for those awesome items we can't afford why not design a mission that you have to sneak without being seen and get a token for it...also players can offer money to pay for a player to be "handled" and it would produce missions for us as well. That would build up the PVP and Bureaucrat could have newly introduced skills to locate that person for us. While agents have not drawn the shortest straw in AO, we are a profession that could use lots of help. We can bearly even take on a mission all by ourselves and the whole root and shot thing is pointless and not very fun...Funcom this would be a great addition...Funcom include us in the RPG world