Thread: You know you've been playing too much AO when...

You know you've been playing too much AO when...

You know you've been playing too much AO when...

- You get up in the morning and say "Good morning <your guild>"

- You avoid walking through malls and other populated areas cause you're afraid you'll go ld

- Someone tells you they cheated on their exam, and you consider petitioning the exploiter

- You accidentally cut yourself making dinner with some friends, and ask if anyone has some spare treatment labs

- Some shady characters approaches you and you wish you'd have buffed up before you left home

- You get promoted and wonder where to put your IP's

- Your car breaks down and you wonder if zoning might fix it

- You take your dog for a walk and make sure you avoid areas where it might get stuck on corners and other obstacles

- You go to the loo and wait a few seconds before you pull down your pants, just to make sure you won't get the rubber-band effect back to the office

...keep'em coming
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Re: You know you've been playing too much AO when...

Originally posted by Archelan
    - You avoid walking through malls and other populated areas cause you're afraid you'll go ld
    Lmao
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

Post hihi

Good ones, Arch

- You honestly think that sending salesmen and boardmembers to the frontlines of a war would ensure a total victory.

- You just restart your car if it crashes.

- You give a 12 year old kid 200k and tell him to buy a gun when he asks for some advice on life.

- You use a targeting scope on your arm in Karate class

- You listen intensely to politicians, trying to get the effects of their speeches.
    Phelsior
    ::Retired NT::
    Reactivated after 7 years O.o

When alone at a party you start shouting: LFG

Your thinking about beating up the local police force because your feeling bored.

when running in the gymnastics you wish you had bought a crowd root nano-program.

When you got to the local bar and wish you had brought your taunter and and support beam.

When you start saying "hello, do you have a quest for me" to all the people in the local bar.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

i was talking to my wife while playing the game. i stopped talking til i was done zoning, then i picked up the conversation again.

on the phone to my dad, and i said L-O-L.

my dad asked me what a noob was.

was playing DAoC and tried to relog to get my MA for some help.

was looking through my closet for some ql 200 work jeans i could self equip. (didn't find any, seems they are all too low ql and don't fit anymore)

when you go out drinking and expect to see something float over your head..

you remeber that raising your inteligence will not help you for your exams..

not going to class b/c are you 100k away from leveling and must find a group (*guility)

dreaming of how you are going to distribute your IP (*guilty)

not hanging out with your friends on friday night b/c of a guild event (*guility)

and others..

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

When you didn't listen what someone said because you were distracted and you want to scroll up the chat window (*been guilty of this once when I was playing PSO)
    Last edited by MORB; Oct 25th, 2002 at 07:33:45.