Thread: %ish on the professions?

%ish on the professions?

Is there any 'list' on the % each prof got on the population of Rubi-Ka 1?

I'd like to know how many % chars are docs, crats and so on. Just for the fun of it.
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Unit Member of Band of Brothers
    Atlantean

-'Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled about their shores... Burning with the fires of Orc.'

Not exactly, but if you look here:

http://ymera.com/actprofprweek.html

you'll see the percent of each that has leveled in each week displayed. It only includes guilded characters, and obviously omits level 200's.

Auno.org used to have stats on that. Again, it doesn't reflect non-guilded characters like me, but it did have sortable percentages of players, professions, breeds, sexes, and levels.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Arrow

Or here though again, guilded only.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I believe the Auno numbers, though, include dormant characters, as long as they are guilded.

only prob with auno is theyhavn't been updated for quite a long time. My char says lvl 186. I havn't been 186 for at least 3-4 months.

http://ymera.com/actprofprweek.html

Good site.

Interesting how the fixer population has grown almost inversely to the engi population.

Also interesting how crats are less popular than both engineers and traders. Remember those numbers are supposed to be currently active player counts.

Ymera.com defines active as "leveled at least once last week and in a guild when data where collected". You'll probably get about any active player below 150 that way, but would also miss a few players below 50 due to the "in guild" part.

Its good number tough, and I doubt they are more then 0.5 off the actuall numbers.

I think one of the main reasons MAs have so many is just becouse its guild only, and The Dojo might give them a head start. BWT this guild is the largest guild on rk2.
    One Man Army of Azz's
    Aface
    Aface4
    Bullsquid
    Retribution
    NThe once proud Azzface, is now just AfaceN

Nope.

Its THE most played class. You see it at Rubi Ka every day. And hard fact is its well above 480 lvl 150+ MAs in the game, all other classes fall well behind.

And I'm not totally buying the "in guild only". For some reason they've got my levels from when I had not even considered joining a guild...