Thread: Returning player

Question Returning player

Hi all,

Well, I played AO a long time ago (around 2000) and for a long time. Then I stopped and went on others games ... But AO is still calling me. I'm back then ... I leveled up a new char, but I always come being lost when I'm trying to play with anothers players .. I don't understand how I can find people. The LFT tool is always empty.

I remember a long time ago Omni Ent BB was always filled with people waiting for a team. How does it works now ? Is it recommended to join a guild in order to find playmates ?

My char : Etherian, agent omni

Thanks =)
    Didjezik, soldier

Hi didjezik2,

first of all - welcome back! =)
    True, the LFT is often quite empty. However, you may wanna check if you have set "Location" to "any". In standard settings, Rubi-Ka is marked and you won't see any lft player who is currently in SL. Also, you may wanna join darknet /tell darknet register - many ppl look for / offer stuff to do.

Cheers!
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

Hi Lougi0 and thanks for your answer.

I'll join Darknet so, hoping I'll find mates

Good game
    Didjezik, soldier