Thread: im back

im back

so i activated my account after 8 years, and its all brand new, gotta learn the game again.
    Supremeguard, lvl 220 keeper is back

Welcome back! Remember to grab AO Item Assistant and spend a while opening backpacks by a bank! You might have gotten richer!
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtricks View Post
    Welcome back! Remember to grab AO Item Assistant and spend a while opening backpacks by a bank! You might have gotten richer!
    thx for advice, any way to open the bag while still in bank, because it moves to inventory when I right click it

None, I'm afraid. That's the "fun" part that precedes the "oooh, I haz phat lewt?" fun bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtricks View Post
    None, I'm afraid. That's the "fun" part that precedes the "oooh, I haz phat lewt?" fun bits.
    got all scanned now, how to check for items that give me Phat credits?
    ?

Well, some items that used to be common now go for frankly bizarre prices, so go on a spree and look at GMI. Compare to what you've got lying around. Some symbiants are exceedingly rare now, for example, and I still have no idea how much people would be willing to pay for a Blackpack, etc. That's about it, really.

Because people are to lazy to get the items. The prices goes up. In the old days when ppl wherent't lazy and more eager. price was lover.

Also allot of people have moved to one win button games. Or games with "play" and done. Evolution is not exactly going in the intellect way.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Apr 30th, 2018 at 08:57:36.

You forgot to say welcome back.