Thread: Million Clan March (on RK2)

Million Clan March (on RK2)

All clan members are encouraged to join in on a march around our homeland to protest Phillip Ross's recent dissolve of the Tir Accord. The walk is designed to show that we are strong in numbers, unwavering in our unity, and we WILL be heard. It will begin on Friday October 25th at 7pm Est (00 GMT). We will organize in the area of West Athens and march through West Athens to Old Athens and whompah to Tir where we will gather around the COT building to hear a few words from some select clan leaders. Afterward there will be a party at Reets with refreshments and dancing. Any clan orgs wishing to participate or clan leaders who would like to speak at the assembly please feel free to contact Myiria, Bettybam, or Katsue of Vox Populi for more information.

Re: Million Clan March (on RK2)

Afterward there will be a party at Reets with refreshments and dancing. Any clan orgs wishing to participate or clan leaders ...
    Isn't it odd that an event by and for Clans, and meant to show clan solidarity is hosting the celebration at Reets? Reets is a Neutral club, in Last Ditch- a Neutral town.
    This 'Unity' celebration is undermining business in Clan cities, and lining the pockets of those who may not support you at all.

As a neutral, it doesn't matter to me. But I find that it is further clarification that the Clans are disorganized, leaderless, and in chaos.

Red face

IC
    In my eyes neutrals are people who long for freedom but don't have the courage to fight for it. I see no reason not to support your commerce and i encourage you to attend our gathering so you can meet the men and women who will be feeding your family and sheding thier blood so that you can wear your "neutral" lable. Lets not forget that with out the clans there would be no choices only the tyrant rule of Omni-Tek. Heck i will even bring allong some clan applications incase you decide you would like earn your keep for a change.

OOC:
    Reets was chosen because realisticaly it was the only place that could handle the server load of such a large gathering.

We're with you Myiria. Lets pull this off with a grand bang and show the world we have solidarity in the clans. Solidarty that doesn’t show off the clans beating a war drum.

-Jakal
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

From a purely safety focused mindset, you might want to rethink about your decision to hold a party even in "neutral" areas. There was a reaffirmation shortly before the CoT went into hideing that all non-clan areas default to under Omni-Tek administration.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

*scratches her head*
    ummmmmm since when is it illegal to have a social gathering inna club?

*laughs*

Pfft slave driving Omni-tek would try to outlaw dancing if they could.

Nice try.