Thread: Viable Alternative to Nippy John Stiletto

Viable Alternative to Nippy John Stiletto

Just wondering if there's a viable leveling alternative to Nippy John Stiletto. There's no way I can afford 8 billion for a pair from the marketplace. I don't need identical damage, just something serviceable at a fraction of the cost.

Thanks.

Yes, regular kyr'ozch rapiers. Also, when you're lvl 151, pay a visit to s7 and get a pair of rapiers there.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Ofab viper
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Thank you both. A nice shade in-game pointed me to Stabber - 870, which might fill in some gaps quite nicely I think.

I would not suggest that. It requires brawling which i can't remember i've ever used on my shade.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    I would not suggest that. It requires brawling which i can't remember i've ever used on my shade.
    I would not recommend using brawl on any shade unless you have some crazy plan up your sleeve .. hehe

Medi Blades are extremely easy to get at 200+ people commonly spam that they've dropped and to come get them FFA.
    Don't sweat weapon damage too much on shade 140-200 80% of your dd is perks/specials and teams are easy to come by for shade; you'll have a nice pair of medi blades in hands before you know it.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Fair words by Caloss2 !

I leveled up my shade with fear forged blades and some low vipers / rapiers
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Fear Forged Blades, OFAB Vipers, Kyr Rapiers/Piercing Evil, S7 Rapiers, Mediblades. That was my Shade's weapon progression because I had no luck farming and sod paying billions for weapons she'd just outlevel anyway.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

DKN (Die Kleine Nadel), which is a bit on the slow side but offers a nice damage range for aliumzies and RK related things. Aleksander's (Blooded) Punchknife from AI city raids can also fill a hole here and there if you stumble over one.

Most RK based piercing weapons have Brawl in them, which is a deep blue skill on shades. Possible, but it is for sure a black hole for IPs.