Thread: Atrox MP?

Atrox MP?

Hi all,

So to have a little fun with a proof, I've decided to go with an atrox MP. A couple questions:

1. Can an atrox MP equip all his alphas?
    2. Can an atrox MP cast all their endgame nanos?
    3. What's the best weapon/armor setup for an atrox MP? Could I make it sort of tanky/DPS well while still casting my pets, or is there a trade-off because of the breed?

1 - Should be able to. As a nanomage the hardest part was agility, but that was also 4-5 years ago, would be much easier now. Atrox has more base agility than Nanomage. Int/Psy aren't a problem at all, I never even had to equip any items to buff them specifically and I was still hitting around 1700-1800 in each. I equipped control alphas, not sure if support would be tougher.

2 - Yes. There's at least one trox MP in Storm that casts 225 Rihwen.

3 - For tanky/DPS you're best off going with hammer/shield combo. Can be tanky with dual shields, tanky/DPS with hammer/shield and DPS with dual hammers. Shield would obviously be Zset, but hammer could be Asp or Abandonment. You'd be able to cast 225 Rihwen with the right equipment (especially the right QL phulaks), but it'll take a number of item swaps and possibly some outside buffs to cast the pet and/or put your weapons back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post
    Hi all,

So to have a little fun with a proof, I've decided to go with an atrox MP. A couple questions:

3. What's the best weapon/armor setup for an atrox MP? Could I make it sort of tanky/DPS well while still casting my pets, or is there a trade-off because of the breed?
    1. Alpha symbs on trox mp is possible and way easy than trox crat or trox nt ie
    2. All nanos easy with alphas on. Only challenge is 225 pet, like 20 items swap needed to selfcast. But is easy with towers + wrangle.
    3. For dmg i use mix of db (crit) armor and awakened armor + xan of chaos. The result = top 1 dmg in 12 man raid with 350k/min dmg. For pvp d-tigress and enjoy... or just double shield and live for ever.
    Last edited by Forz; Dec 23rd, 2017 at 15:53:32.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post
    Hi all,

1. Yes
    2. Shield/1blundt.

I personally did Trox Mp with Tigress, casting 225 pet with a wrangle and some swaps.

1 Alphas are "easy"
    2 Yes all nanos are easily castable, the only tradeoff is landing ur nanos in a good balance with ur weapon of choice
    3 Best setup depends on ur own likings, theres lotsa possibilities, ull always be semi tanky even in Bow setup, plus u can swap double Zset. Or you can go full Damage and going with the hammers could be better.
    I personally like my jack of all trades setup with Tigress / Shield swap for different occations, were it if i still played
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin