Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a normal server reset tomorrow?

Just a normal server reset tomorrow?

kinda weird to see any attention to the server.. like they put a effort into doing this so maybe they desided to use 2 min extra on just putting agents back how they used to be so people can come play agein.

Restart for Christmas content probably.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

No one can tell for certain, because no one plays the game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    kinda weird to see any attention to the server.. like they put a effort into doing this so maybe they desided to use 2 min extra on just putting agents back how they used to be so people can come play agein.
    just a routine maintenance thing. AOC usually has a restart of the servers weekly. though dunno why aoc has them so frequent and AO doesn't.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

There's quite a few players still active, and some GMs. Some of the GMs are fairly touchy too lol
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

the players that are left are the worst kind of people ever. hopefully they'll end this game soon.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    There's quite a few players still active, and some GMs. Some of the GMs are fairly touchy too lol
    at least we're not feely??

well.. ok... people usually don't consider us human.. so why would non-humans have feelings anyhow. amirite??? :P

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Funny, last time a GM got touchy it didn't end so well as I recall...Wizard robes 'n all that
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Christmas activities seem to be here now, not sure when they arrived ... trees, Santa missions, etc. I haven't seen a FC announcement of how long or if there is a renewal offer though.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    just a routine maintenance thing. AOC usually has a restart of the servers weekly. though dunno why aoc has them so frequent and AO doesn't.
    AoC server code has vast memory leaks ? :P

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Funny, last time a GM got touchy it didn't end so well as I recall...Wizard robes 'n all that

Funny, Last time a GM got touchy.... My Org got deleted o.O

Shadow Ops 4 ever!

/Choko

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander1992 View Post
    Funny, Last time a GM got touchy.... My Org got deleted o.O

Shadow Ops 4 ever!

/Choko
    That was an accident, you know.

Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

anarrina i miss our infraction days.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    That was an accident, you know.

"accidentally on purpose"

All we got were shirts for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    anarrina i miss our infraction days.
    man i haven't had an infraction in months. i should call people crackheads more.

i wonder if they ever gonna ban agents and and nerf a few other professions or just implement back the old patch before this new balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    man i haven't had an infraction in months. i should call people crackheads more.
    You can be a crackhead!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

We're not going too much further into that... But no, it was NOT "accidentally on purpose". It was a genuine accident. You can ask me for (some) other details personally, but not much more than I'm going to say in public.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Iriche View Post
    You can be a crackhead!
    I am sure crackhead is a polite thing to say to a person online, since crack means to brake open , so crackhead = problem solving brain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast