Thread: Remove or add lock on Nano Can: Resurrection Sickness Removal

Angry Remove or add lock on Nano Can: Resurrection Sickness Removal

Please funcom modify the "Nano Can: Resurrection Sickness Removal" in a way that it cant abused in tower pvp!
    Remove them or give them a cooldown from at least 15min! People who exploited these items have stacks of 1000 of cans
    and use it in a way that, i think at least, is not intended to. They come with a team and a engi and annoy a whole team by
    continously attacking them and as soon as they die they use a resurrection can, buff 1-2 buffs (like nt), and continue in like
    2min to annoy/disturb the people again so that it is not realy possible to have a normal tower fight since there are continously
    enemies coming.
    The itemstore items were supposed not to give a pvp benefit in game, but in a way these sickness remover do so please modify
    them that they are used in a normal way!

after so many dupitems - i vote for yes!
    :::::: Canceled all Accounts - make no sense to play these game ::::::

remove them - it's better....
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Joulie View Post
    Please funcom modify the "Nano Can: Resurrection Sickness Removal" in a way that it cant abused in tower pvp!
    Remove them or give them a cooldown from at least 15min! People who exploited these items have stacks of 1000 of cans
    and use it in a way that, i think at least, is not intended to. They come with a team and a engi and annoy a whole team by
    continously attacking them and as soon as they die they use a resurrection can, buff 1-2 buffs (like nt), and continue in like
    2min to annoy/disturb the people again so that it is not realy possible to have a normal tower fight since there are continously
    enemies coming.
    The itemstore items were supposed not to give a pvp benefit in game, but in a way these sickness remover do so please modify
    "Since i got retired by funcom and dont see a point in hosting/running/caring for the raidbot, i shut down the bot." Wasn't you banned? You used all your stock of resurection sickness? Ask your old orgmate to borrow some!
    Anyway sadly, those stock of can, like XP one had be put in GMI since long time, and people made a HUGE stock thought GMI. The impact will be huge but i can't deny the fact it is boring to see players come back 30 sec after being killed full rez.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

enemies coming.
    I agree rez cans should have a lockout, similar to the lockout on the nano that keeper's have. Otherwise, they do give an unfair advantage compared to what is available in game without going through the item store.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    "Since i got retired by funcom and dont see a point in hosting/running/caring for the raidbot, i shut down the bot." Wasn't you banned? You used all your stock of resurection sickness? Ask your old orgmate to borrow some!
    Anyway sadly, those stock of can, like XP one had be put in GMI since long time, and people made a HUGE stock thought GMI. The impact will be huge but i can't deny the fact it is boring to see players come back 30 sec after being killed full rez.
    Well seems like you are not up to date. The account issue has been resolved and there were more important other reasons i shut down the bot and turned OMNI! And accusing other people of exploiting is kinda poor...please stay at the topic

Well seems like you are not up to date. The account issue has been resolved and there were more important other reasons i shut down the bot and turned OMNI! And accusing other people of exploiting is kinda poor...please stay at the topic
    Right, let resume

"Hey FC, i'm Joulie, i OVERUSED with my friends and orgmate the possibilities offered by rez can but i'm out of stock now then could you please nerf them as i can't profit from them nowayday tythankbai"

P.s: there isn't any accusation of xploit, cans was available as the 5K supple vb ect in GMI. Personnaly i can't prove where they come from then i won't blame people for something you can't be sure 100%
    P.s2 : Check EULA there are many points that might get you banned, not only xploit ^^ And you used ""Since i got retired by funcom" which means it wasn't your will

Anyway, I can't deny the fact that it is boring to see people come back in 30 seconds after you killed them. But it was the situation since they introduced yesdrop rez-can. The funny point is that you complain about them NOW.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Thats now the reason why the last PvP Players are now leaving these game... and make bad marketing for these game... *my 2 Cent*
    :::::: Canceled all Accounts - make no sense to play these game ::::::