Thread: Resurrecting somewhere else where you saved (NLD, BS, Wine)

Resurrecting somewhere else where you saved (NLD, BS, Wine)

There are few save-terminals, where you resurrect somewhere else than where you saved. This is very irritating, and seems to happen everytime you die. List of bugged saves:

-Newland Desert whompas save term:
    Save here, resurrect in rhino cockpit. Seems to happen every time you save. Very irritating, because the distance is pretty long, and wandering to "Treacherous Pit" (or something like that) can be quite lethal for clanners (5 omni guards).

-Broken Shores whompas save term:
    Save here, resurrect in waterfalls.. Can be quite lethal, anun tearers and greywolfs are around.

-Wine saving term:
    This is bad one, saving here results in resurrection in "The Root". My level 75 agent had no chance to make it back, the was "Energy Sucker" (what a sucker=) next to reclaim, which killed me 3 times a row 2 seconds after resurrection, which activated the chain death protection and teleported me to Tir. Distance to Wine was very very veeryy long too. A nerve cracking one...

Wine reclaim insta death

I agree, fix the Wine reclaim resurrection point. Same thing has happened to me a few times.

Plus one of the problems is wandering Blood Stoppers and Energy Suckers get stuck inside the the walls and rock geometry of the reclaim area and will remain there untill killed or the server is rebooted.

I was so annoyed one time, I went back and spent about 30 minutes pulling the stuck mobs out of the reclaim area.... and yes they suffered a painful death =P.

Lokgen RK2