Thread: Desert Rider keeps crashing the NLD playfield ...

Desert Rider keeps crashing the NLD playfield ...

Desert Rider or just the Tinker keep crashing & resetting the playfield ... erasing all the tinker parts that were turned in. It is getting old turning in 400 to 500 parts and no Rider to loot or present to run thru.

Emma

^^Yea it's getting old. I gave Tinker 400 items just by myself today using 2 different characters.

Needs to be fixed and event extended for at least a day or two afterward since Tinker was brought to over 400 items at least 3 times today before zone crash/reset and Tinker back to zero items (one time resulted in a Desert Rider spawn, then the zone crashed/reset as soon as players started attacking him). I have bags and bags of items (and the time it took to get them) going to waste due to this. >:[
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

I doubt it's Rider that's crashing it.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

It's not the rider, it's the sploiters that where crashing Bori the other day.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Take in account that the celebration is theoretically over already, rider should have been removed already a few days ago

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Take in account that the celebration is theoretically over already, rider should have been removed already a few days ago
    What does that have to do with anything at all? Since the celebration is "theoretically" over, exploiters are free to rampage? Sound logic.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Ah, I believe the implication is that the celebration is quietly extended because GMs received so many complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    Ah, I believe the implication is that the celebration is quietly extended because GMs received so many complaints.
    You're so gullible...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    What does that have to do with anything at all? Since the celebration is "theoretically" over, exploiters are free to rampage? Sound logic.
    Dont put words in my mouth that I didnt say. It is your assumption that it is exploiters, whilst there's a good chance that might be true, that didnt mean that I want them to rampage free, i have been petitioning every exploiter I see since it got out of control, so you cant say that I would defend exploiters
    I was merely implying that it was supposed to be over on the 16th and that you're already 'lucky' that it lasted longer than that

Or they just don't have GM to turn the event off :P