Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clanners, a call to reason!

Clanners, a call to reason!

Council of Ares and Clan Anarchist Syndicate in particular, your unprovoked hostile actions against innocent Omni-Tek employees and property give the clans a bad name. Your rallying cry are lies of freedom and defense against Omni-Tek when in truth you fight to instate your own dictatorial regime and empower your group of fanatical millitants.

For the past three to four months there have not been one single major millitary action of any sort against the clans. Yet the Council of Ares led by a group of fanatical millitants have attacked Omni-Tek at every opportunity and without reason. Your claims of self defense are lies and unfounded when in truth, Omni-Tek is the victim of your bloodthirst. Defense against what? The POSSIBILITY that Omni-Tek might retaliate against the clans and thus warranting a pre-emptive millitary campagin to terrorize innocent employees and civilians into pressuring Omni-Tek to give this "war" which you claim is inevidable? But wait, it is because of your attacks that will force Omni-Tek to retaliate. A self fufuilling justification.

Clanners and fellow citizens of Rubi-Ka, the Council of Ares and Clan Anarchist Syndicate are trying to force a war to fufill their own bloody prophecy. They will have the clans secure their authority with blood and be the very embodiment of everything they claim to fight against. They do not care for your democracy, or your freedom. They only care about usurping the Council of Truth and power. One clan leader within the Council of Ares was so disgusted by what he saw that he and an advisor defected to Omni-Tek.

Be warned, Council of Ares and those supporting it. You will have to answer for crimes against Omni-Tek. The Council of Ares tries to tell the clans to rise up and fight because the time for talking and negotiation has passed. But ask yourself if this isn't caused by the Council of Ares's own attacks to bring this about.

To the rest of the clans of reason, do not let them lead you to ruin! You have a choice, the freedom to NOT follow the dictatorial whims and ambitions of your millitant fanatics.

Administrator Charles "Kithrak" Houston
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Post A reply to an omni administrator

HA! An Omni Admin. An Omni Admin is here to tell me that no major attacks took place by the Omni-Tek upon clan territory. And how many small scale attacks, leader hijackings and executions of clanners you have conducted during the past few months?

You speak of lies. Yet you lie yourself without even a pause. NO civilian or non-military personnel (ooc: including RL players /end ooc) was harmed during the CoA action in the Main Base in Avalon. Omni-Pol was present during the attack and should have informed your administrative eminence of this fact.

Why do you need a base in our land if you want peace? Do you think Notum Wars prophecy is a joke? Ha, you could not hold it back even you spent the whole of your lifetime trying. It has been fortold and so it shall be. Whether you sit by and idly watch or stand and wail at the passing of the past, Notum Wars will sweep this world like a plague. And Omni, of all people of RK, know this better than anyone.

Brothers and Sisters of the Clans! The Omni-Tek takes up the task to divide us anew! They seek to divide us first and conquer us thereafter. Let not their lies disuade you from the straight path. The path of truth and freedom. All clanners will choose what happens after the Clans come together and stand strong to oppose any aggression. Even if CoA were to have such weird intentions as rulling the Clans, it could never do so by itself and without the support of all clanners. Such action would be the antithesis of everything we stand for. Listen not to the Omni propaganda and their venomous lies.

As for the crimes against the Omni-Tek. The genocide this corporation committed in its past is well remembered in our memories. And when the answering for crimes comes it will be Omni-Tek who shall answer first!
    "Everything that one thinks about a lot becomes problematic" - Nietzsche
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Vito's Personal Atrox Punching Bag
    Holder of Pie
    Weilder of the Horrid Mauser
    Desecrator of the Temple of Three Winds
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

We seek to divide you?? Don't make me laugh, you are already so divided that any attempt to do so would fail.

All we hear from you Fiqh, is call for war, and it is obvious that you don't care who get's hurt in the process, be it innocent civilians or enlisted personell.

Why should I even bother to spend my time on dividing the clans when you and your fellow "anarchists" do it. Not that I have any intention to divide you at all. This is all CAS and CoA propoganda to create a full scale war again.

Did you see Omni-Pol or Omni-AF even try to move in to take the maze you call a city. No they did not, but the ICC sure was quick to move in, and you might say that was to prevent such an action. But why should they have moved in so fast? There was not even an indication of troop movement from OT to warrant such an action.

But I am sure S.B.C. would like to control the city. After all the ships with peacekeepers where unusally delayed in transit to Rubi-Ka, and no, I'm not talking about the delay in orbit. I'm talking about the hyperspace travel delay, something so unusual that it was even mentioned in the news. But then, we all know who the ships that transported them here belongs too, don't we?

Moradus is certainly not the first to raise su****ion of S.B.C. subterfuge with respect to the ICC peacekeepers. Even though, theoretically, this force is comprised of military personnel from all member corporations, one does have to wonder whether they are subject to any form of non-ICC control.

Look at it from SBC's perspective: by infiltrating/controlling the peacekeepers, they have effectively seized a sizeable chunk of the most politically chaotic region of Rubi-Ka. They are fully aware that any hostile action on the part of OTRK towards the Clans will draw the ire of the ICC and could, at a minumum, preclude Omni-Tek from extending its lease of the planet and, ideally, would actually reduce the terms of the Rubi-Ka lease.

The most common misconception that I've heard to date is that once the lease expires, OTRK will be gone and the Clans will acquire full right and title to Rubi-Ka as a result thereof. That is perhaps one of the worst assessments proferred. Once that lease expires, Rubi-Ka will witness an influx of corporations seeking their share of the "limited interest" now available to them.

Regardless, the inordinate degree of uncertainty currently pervading the ICC presence and the CoT disappearance should be a call to reason for the Clans - you by no means lose your individuality or personal autonomy by electing to resubscribe to your original contracts of employment with OTRK. Rather, you acquire guaranteed security, peace and safety.

Omni-Tek Protects.

A larger number of Clanners support peace than support war.

Unfortunately for the perceptions of Omni-Tek, we also have better things to do than spout off juvenile rants about illusory threats, past history, and imagined slights.

Efforts for peace are progressing, but it takes more time and effort to build than to destroy.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

I, and undoubtedly many others of the more moderate and pacifist OTRK employees, certainly take offense to your insinuation that we have nothing better to do than fabricate issues that are non-existent. The threat of the ICC, although nascent, is a threat nonetheless. We would be foolish and near-sighted not to consider the possibility of its existence. As for history, it is the foundation of who and what we are; ignorance of the mistakes of the past would leave us doomed to repeat them, to the detriment of everyone.

Unfortunately, Jynne, there are varied and skewed definitions of peace currently incorporated into the submissions made by those representing the Clans in these forums. Some are of the opinion that "peace" means a world without OTRK; others believe that "peace" means being left alone by OTRK personnel; and the prevailing opinion of "peace" is a negotiated settlement for the division of land between "equals".

What the Clan community needs to realize is that, pursuant to applicable law, OTRK and the Clans are NOT equals. OTRK holds proper legal title to the planet of Rubi-Ka and the surrounding territorial space, and all obligations, responsibilities and rights associated therewith. The ICC has not recognized the Clans' viability as legally subsisting entities. As such, any conferral of rights, status, or responsibilities by OTRK to the Clans is strictly charitable in nature and function.

Now, I make no representation as to what is "right" in the context of human rights; that is a matter that lies under the au****es of the ICC, and which is, in the final analysis, forgotten in the pursuit of profit.

If we are to assume that the ICC peacekeeper presence on Rubi-Ka is in fact impartial and just, then we cannot delude ourselves into believing that, absent the economic interests in notum, they would still have intervened. That indisputable fact alone is occasion enough to question their true intentions - if their presence is not substantiated by "human rights" and civil peace, then what happens if the Clans are seen to be a threat to the supply of notum? You will find yourselves with a much more vicious enemy than Mr. Ross.

Originally posted by Alamexis
    I, and undoubtedly many others of the more moderate and pacifist OTRK employees, certainly take offense to your insinuation that we have nothing better to do than fabricate issues that are non-existent. The threat of the ICC, although nascent, is a threat nonetheless. We would be foolish and near-sighted not to consider the possibility of its existence. As for history, it is the foundation of who and what we are; ignorance of the mistakes of the past would leave us doomed to repeat them, to the detriment of everyone.

Unfortunately, Jynne, there are varied and skewed definitions of peace currently incorporated into the submissions made by those representing the Clans in these forums. Some are of the opinion that "peace" means a world without OTRK; others believe that "peace" means being left alone by OTRK personnel; and the prevailing opinion of "peace" is a negotiated settlement for the division of land between "equals".

What the Clan community needs to realize is that, pursuant to applicable law, OTRK and the Clans are NOT equals. OTRK holds proper legal title to the planet of Rubi-Ka and the surrounding territorial space, and all obligations, responsibilities and rights associated therewith. The ICC has not recognized the Clans' viability as legally subsisting entities. As such, any conferral of rights, status, or responsibilities by OTRK to the Clans is strictly charitable in nature and function.

Now, I make no representation as to what is "right" in the context of human rights; that is a matter that lies under the au****es of the ICC, and which is, in the final analysis, forgotten in the pursuit of profit.

If we are to assume that the ICC peacekeeper presence on Rubi-Ka is in fact impartial and just, then we cannot delude ourselves into believing that, absent the economic interests in notum, they would still have intervened. That indisputable fact alone is occasion enough to question their true intentions - if their presence is not substantiated by "human rights" and civil peace, then what happens if the Clans are seen to be a threat to the supply of notum? You will find yourselves with a much more vicious enemy than Mr. Ross.
    I was referring to the CoA.

For their part, the CoA invents or imagines reasons to attack Omni-Tek, then rant and rave and shout in an attempt to get noticed by other Clanners and the press. Plenty of Omni-Tek aligned citizens and leaders are very much the same... but I was talking of the Clans and the CoA, as was the context of this discussion.

Most of the Clanners interested in peace have better things to do than rant and rave... since we're trying to build a peace that works, and that people will want to participate in because of real merits, rather than trying to make the front pages or talk people into following us personally.

I don't know if Omni-Tek has anything better to do or not. I certainly hope so, and I certainly hope they and you are doing it. But, I am not one to throw rocks at someone else's house when a gang of unruly children - the CoA - are playing with matches and gasoline in my own.
    Last edited by Jynne; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 19:11:21.

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Where is your proposal for clan leadership Jynne?

The clan leadership council (which is not attended by the largest clans) sits and meets once a week and talks. and talks. and talks. and talks.

A new Clan government was proposed. What has become of that? The CoA has provided a flag to rally behind in the defense of our lands. The clan leadership council has offered me words.

I wonder which will be more effective when OT decides they want to put a new notum mine on the land you sit and meet on to talk. and talk. and talk. and talk.......
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

Originally posted by Nursebetti
    Where is your proposal for clan leadership Jynne?

The clan leadership council (which is not attended by the largest clans) sits and meets once a week and talks. and talks. and talks. and talks.

A new Clan government was proposed. What has become of that? The CoA has provided a flag to rally behind in the defense of our lands. The clan leadership council has offered me words.

I wonder which will be more effective when OT decides they want to put a new notum mine on the land you sit and meet on to talk. and talk. and talk. and talk.......
    So what if OT builds a mine there? We can't move? Or maybe meet there on the mine... big deal.

Oh, wait! They might create something if they build a mine, and make notum products to benefit people throughout the galaxy! Quick, kill them before they produce anything worthwhile! Oh God, please don't ever let anything good come of Omni-Tek! They're Evil! Redruum said so!

Now... to be less sarcastic... I agree that the Council of Clan Leaders is a waste of time. I agree that all it does is talk. And I won't be going back, I do have better things to do. But I disagree about the reasons it's worthless. All that's ever accomplished is talk, and most people don't attend, because: all the talk is about control over other Clans. The focus is on the leaders, not members. The motviation is personal ego, power, and fame, not desire to serve others or do the right thing.

And the CoA is no better. It is a movement driven by selfish motivations with little or no concern about doing right or serving others. The only difference between the two is that the CCL uses words and meetings, and the CoA uses bombs and press releases. Neither institution serves the people, so let's stop pretending otherwise.

I do have a proposal for unified Clan leadership. A radical proposal, indeed. How about we not have any? Why not let our individual Clan leaders... lead their own Clans? That's what they're there for, right? Then if you want to go to war with Omni-Tek, and I don't... you can, and I won't have to suffer for it. I can even... oh my... disagree with you - and it's not the end of the world.

Let's stop referring to 'the Clans' in a unified sense... because we don't want to be unified. Let Clans make their own choices, and not try to force themselves onto other Clans.

Originally posted by Jynne
    So what if OT builds a mine there? We can't move? Or maybe meet there on the mine... big deal.

Oh, wait! They might create something if they build a mine, and make notum products to benefit people throughout the galaxy! Quick, kill them before they produce anything worthwhile! Oh God, please don't ever let anything good come of Omni-Tek! They're Evil! Redruum said so!

Now... to be less sarcastic... I agree that the Council of Clan Leaders is a waste of time. I agree that all it does is talk. And I won't be going back, I do have better things to do. But I disagree about the reasons it's worthless. All that's ever accomplished is talk, and most people don't attend, because: all the talk is about control over other Clans. The focus is on the leaders, not members. The motviation is personal ego, power, and fame, not desire to serve others or do the right thing.

And the CoA is no better. It is a movement driven by selfish motivations with little or no concern about doing right or serving others. The only difference between the two is that the CCL uses words and meetings, and the CoA uses bombs and press releases. Neither institution serves the people, so let's stop pretending otherwise.

I do have a proposal for unified Clan leadership. A radical proposal, indeed. How about we not have any? Why not let our individual Clan leaders... lead their own Clans? That's what they're there for, right? Then if you want to go to war with Omni-Tek, and I don't... you can, and I won't have to suffer for it. I can even... oh my... disagree with you - and it's not the end of the world.

Let's stop referring to 'the Clans' in a unified sense... because we don't want to be unified. Let Clans make their own choices, and not try to force themselves onto other Clans.
    We don't want to be unified? Then what the hell do we have the leader meetings for anyway? We must all hang together, or surely we will all hang seperately. CoA is an attempt at unity. I don't see any unity among the people with the tree-hugging-let's-be-pacifists-so-maybe-OT-won't-hurt-us mentalities, now do I? All you do is cry and cry that neuts and OT are people too, so go fizzucking join them and don't be surprised when I kill you in a pvp zone ("Oh it's not permanent, sticks and stones"). Get the hell out and never insult Redruum, you could never be half the leader he is.
    Proud Veteran of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

Originally posted by Napolean

We don't want to be unified? Then what the hell do we have the leader meetings for anyway? We must all hang together, or surely we will all hang seperately. CoA is an attempt at unity. I don't see any unity among the people with the tree-hugging-let's-be-pacifists-so-maybe-OT-won't-hurt-us mentalities, now do I? All you do is cry and cry that neuts and OT are people too, so go fizzucking join them and don't be surprised when I kill you in a pvp zone ("Oh it's not permanent, sticks and stones"). Get the hell out and never insult Redruum, you could never be half the leader he is.
    This is exactly why most people don't want to join CoA, and even fewer seriously bother talking to you. You have just shot your own leader in the foot. Congratulations on showing the rest of us how not to make friends and influence people.

I will be simple so you understand: You want to follow Redruum - and that is your choice and I respect it as such. I do not want to follow Redruum, nor do many others. The CoA wants to make war on Omni-Tek. I am not trying to stop you. Many other Clans do not want to make war with Omni-Tek. We ask that you stop trying to make us. I ask nothing more than that you show me the same consideration that I show you.

I believe in having the freedom to choose my path. If you try to take my choices - my freedom - away from me, of course I will oppose you. I don't care how great you think you are, or what you call yourself, but if you try to take my freedoms then you are not a Clanner. Trying to claim that you are only makes you a hypocrite, and frankly, I am starting to find the CoA even more unpalatable than I find Omni-Pol: Omni-Pol doesn't try to pretend they're on my side.

Keep up the good work with alienating the people you want to support you.
    Last edited by Jynne; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 21:34:09.

Re: A reply to an omni administrator

Originally posted by Fiqh
    You speak of lies. Yet you lie yourself without even a pause. NO civilian or non-military personnel (ooc: including RL players /end ooc) was harmed during the CoA action in the Main Base in Avalon. Omni-Pol was present during the attack and should have informed your administrative eminence of this fact.

Why do you need a base in our land if you want peace? Do you think Notum Wars prophecy is a joke? Ha, you could not hold it back even you spent the whole of your lifetime trying. It has been fortold and so it shall be. Whether you sit by and idly watch or stand and wail at the passing of the past, Notum Wars will sweep this world like a plague. And Omni, of all people of RK, know this better than anyone.
    You say I lie, then immediately follow up by declareing that all that were killed at any unprovoked attack by the CoA, proudly led by the oblivious CAS are not civilans or non-combatants. Why? Because you say so. In civilized circles that is called oppressing.

You falsely justify your attacks by claiming the base creates instabilities in the Avalon region. Do your own research before spouting your opinions. The base in Avalon was created to keep watch over the highly millitant (but far more civilized) Knights clan. I have yet to hear of any attacks by the base in Avalon in any offensive operations against any clanner.

For lack of a better term, you "leet brains" are auctually createing instabilities by attacking a purely SELF-DEFENSIVE structure designed to keep people like YOU from dragging the rest of the clans into their deaths because you felt like shooting something.

As for this Notum Wars nonsense, I suggest you lay off the recreational chemicals. You sound almost like Mogdai with his demon retoric.

As for the crimes against the Omni-Tek. The genocide this corporation committed in its past is well remembered in our memories. And when the answering for crimes comes it will be Omni-Tek who shall answer first!
    The use of biologicals are strictly prohibited as are weapons designed to destabilize insurance patterns. Thus your claims of past genocide lack evidence. The CAS, or even the CoA collectively have no jurisdiction to impose what you and your radical group your brand of terror because you can conjoure up a fantasy to justify the slaying of innocent Omni employees and destroying property.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

For public refrence, I was one of the leading campaginers within Omni-Tek for moderation and compassion in treating the clans. Despite overwhelming opposition within the company and distrust from the clans, I managed to make some notable policy changes and formed a group that was ready to "hear the clans out".

Sadly, the clans themselves were not ready to accept the opportunity and now the Tir Accord has been nulled with a recommendation from Ross to be less lenient.

Now I can see some of the clans attempt to form their own group to show their disaggreement with the milliant clans that ended up plainly ignoreing them and continueing with their unprovoked attacks. These attacks have gone on long enough for many who would have the patience to listen to decide it is no longer worthwhile with clans such as CAS and groups like the CoA. Clanners, one of your own(CoA) are makeing it increasingly diffcult for those within the company to keeping the channels of communications open.

Stand up and be counted. Do not let the millitants' shouts drown out your cries of protest. Because if you do, the millitants will happily drag themselves and the rest of the clans into a war which they have forced upon you.

Post !!!

Omni Admin. Here you come again, spouting denials of the acts that are part of our history as a planet - the struggle for freedom of the Clans and OT's moves to deny that freedom. It is very well to say "You lack evidence" - in fact in this I do not, read up on the past, read on the struggle and you will know that I speak true.

You say Main Base in Avalon is there to keep tabs on Knight of Camelot. You say you are yet to hear of any attacks by that base. What would you say about the bodies of the Knights strewn along the hill that faces the main entrance to the Base. They have all been killed, permanently. Omni-Tek actions speak for themselves. It is our folly that some of us still trust your words and fail to see you for the monsters you trully are.
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Holder of Pie
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

Post To those among the clans that don't want to unite in any shape or form

United we stand, divided we fall. This is as simple and as laconic as I can put it.
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Holder of Pie
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

Defense Defense Desfense....
    Psychologically I guess if you keep telling your self this
    you will eventually believe you are right and just..

Yet Attack is what you are doing..

Did the Jugger's start a march towards Avalon?
    No!! but the Clans should be thankfull for your "defense"

I am sure Omni was put in there place...
    They wont feel the need to "Defend" err attack in retaliation
    now will they? *Smirks and shakes her head*

I guess if I start telling everyon I am a Goddess eventually
    they will believ me and start to worship me based on your mentality.. *winks*

The Same Clans you accuse of Talk talk talk..
    Are the Same clans that will Defend our home land....
    These Clans will come to Arms should we be Attacked..
    These clans will oppose your still of Aggressive Defense
    that gives Omni the right to Retaliate...

These are the Clans that believe in freedom not the CoA
    that believes in Terroism Bloodshed and Endless War...

Should Omni approach our doorstep Unite the Clans will
    and Repell the Intruders for what is rightfully ours..

CoA merely seeks self Gratifaction Power and Glory..
    Omni's Face on the other side of the coin..

CoA's "Defense" is merely a call for bloodshed..
    They base their actions on Paper and Politicians writings
    Both which do not serve anyone but themselves..
    Sensationalism sells.. bad news is good news...

CoA acts on Headlines that sell informtaion..
    Not Actions..

The Clans that oppose the CoA's bloodlust for War lay in waiting..
    Waiting To Defend ourselves our Land Our Freedom!!!
    We do not prevoke or try to create scenarieos "Attack Omni" in
    order for them to retaliate so that we are indeed Defending
    ourselves..

Terrorist Acts in the Name of Defense...
    Gods of War...

Most leaders that have his people's interst at heart try to
    preserve balance and untiy.. They try to prevent loss of life
    and property..

They do not lead aimless into War..

Draw a line in the sand.. Defend it.. Trespassers Beware..
    Stand strong and firm..

Do Not antagonize the would be agressor in the self-proclomation
    of Defense and try to not been seen as the aggressor ...

Last edited by Cyani; Oct 24th, 2002 at 00:19:53.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

"unified"???? Don't freaking make me laugh...

Redruum was at that meeting of Clan leaders and participated in the vote for a cease-fire. It didn't go HIS way so he ran off and broke the cease-fire that was voted for.

Now you all come back and claim that it didn't really involve a majority of Clans so it wasn't binding. What a child's mentality; participate until it doesn't go YOUR way then thumb your nose at everyone else.

Your don't offer anything CLOSE to what would be called leadership.

Originally posted by Napolean

I strongly warn any CoA member Clans against...

accusing OT of using weapons of mass destruction unless you are VERY sure you aren't living in a glass house yourselves. Try and remember that I was an Advisor in CAS...that I have knowledge of actions both planned and carried out by that organization.

Don't throw stones, or accusations, of that nature unless you are very very sure you're own house is spotlessly clean.

Last warning; next time I see such two-faced political rhetoric I'll spill my guts publically and I suspect it may shed a brand new light on those behind the CoA.

HA! An Omni Admin. An Omni Admin is here to tell me that no major attacks took place by the Omni-Tek upon clan territory. And how many small scale attacks, leader hijackings and executions of clanners you have conducted during the past few months?

Brothers and Sisters of the Clans! The Omni-Tek takes up the task to divide us anew! They seek to divide us first and conquer us thereafter. Let not their lies disuade you from the straight path. The path of truth and freedom. All clanners will choose what happens after the Clans come together and stand strong to oppose any aggression. Even if CoA were to have such weird intentions as rulling the Clans, it could never do so by itself and without the support of all clanners. Such action would be the antithesis of everything we stand for. Listen not to the Omni propaganda and their venomous lies.

Redruum was at that meeting of Clan leaders and participated in the vote for a cease-fire. It didn't go HIS way so he ran off and broke the cease-fire that was voted for.
    Actually, the comment after the vote was taken was that 'It was not a majority and is not binding on any participants.'

I'm sorry the CoA has gotten the recent press Nelida, it must be killing Vixentrox that her stories haven't been posted lately.

Join CoA, condemn CoA, do as you choose. It is in-evitable that a person who seeks to lead a coalition of clans and is vocal will be seen as a self serving glory hound (hmm, that sounds familiar). These acusations are not new from you or the other leaders of W-E. Your personal dislike of CAS and Redruum are really starting to show now.

Two-faced political rehtoric? CoA started as a force to dis-lodge the CoT and their in-effectiveness. After backing off and giving them a chance, the accusations of OT that the CoT funded the Dust Brigade led to the CoT fleeing into the night.

Now the CoA has risen again to unite the clans in a common defense against OT and their inevitable march on clan lands. Offer them flowers if you want, we'll sharpen our swords for when the war comes.
    Last edited by Nursebetti; Oct 24th, 2002 at 04:35:24.
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

A war that the very CAS and their allies in the CoA are instigateing with their unprovoked attacks. Forceing Omni-Tek to take action as a way to justify your pre-emptive strikes is a rather vicious cycle no?

The CoA's claims that Omni-Tek will attack will be true if they keep slaughtering innocent employees who's only crime are doing their jobs! Maybe if the CoA cease their hostile activities then there won't be a war. But the their retort is that Omni-Tek WILL attack and therefore the attacks ARE justified. By attacking first they hope to force Omni-Tek into takeing hostile action and prove they there are correct and we come full circle.

What kind of insane logic is that?

Your actions have been reported to the appropriate authorities and approval for an investigation is pending.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast