Thread: An Engineer's Diary

Post An Engineer's Diary

An Engineer's Diary:

21/08/302002 - 10:23:21
    Finally I have been able to gather the components for my new robot, and the plans for its brains matrix. Soon, the days of a stucked and run-away robot are over! Those factory made nano's is as flawed as ever. Now its time to clean up the errors.

21/08/302002 - 14:40:07
    I made it home, no thanks to my current robots help. Ran into a mad OT mob and sent the bot at him...and saw the damn mechanical piece of junk run the other way and get stucked in a table. I ran my arse off and escaped the mob. Then I terminated the bot, the sight of it made me sick, and I would assemble a new one anyway, a new and IMPROVED one!

21/08/302002 - 16:10:18
    After getting some rest and something to eat, I sat down and started to program the new brain implant for the robot. Using the same component as the original, I improved the bots logical functions, making it smarter. This way the damn thing wont run the wrong way, and get confused.

22/08/302002 - 00:06:55
    Finally! The brain has been reprogrammed and is finished now. I have installed it into the new bot-shell. I have activated it and it responded perfectly, avoiding all obstacles I have laid in its way, and acts like I want it too! Now to the finally test: The Field Test!

22/08/302002 - 06:10:34
    Its with great difficulty I write this, since im laying in bed, warped into nano-bandages all over. The test was a catastrophic, I can't believe it, and there can only be one reason! I got to the mission area with the bot and saw the huge OT mob and I ordered the bot on it, and stepped forward to attack...The mob attacked and I realised that the bot was nowhere! Getting almost beaten to death, I managed, finding the bot waiting outside the mission area.
    After examine it I have only one conclusion about the bots: They are NOT stupid, they act the right way. They KNOW that the mob is going to beat the crap out of them, that’s why they run! Its not an error or anything...DAMN technology!

24/08/302002 - 11:33:43
    Got out of bed and been reprogramming the bot again. Its stupid but I think it might work. Of course I will miss get toast in the morning for a while, but I can manage it. Going to buy a new one later.

24/08/302002 - 11:35:17
    Threw the rest of the dismantled toaster out.

* Diary end *

Footnote: Still problems with bot, when passing the bakery. Check into the problem later.
    Jack "McGreed" McReed, Fixer
    Member of Rage-Driven Pacifists
    "If life is just a dream, no wonder I keep drinking coffee..."

((ROFLMAO ))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

An Engineers Diary?????

More like an engineers nightmare!
    At least he got a new toaster out of it, hehe
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Engineers diary part 2.

25/08/302002 - 10:00:17
    Been to Omni HQ job centre to look at getting into a difference line of work, really not picky about what it is at this point.

Have reprogrammed bot as a rather effective ornament and bootscaper outside apartment front door
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?