Thread: Phasefront Wraith & Hoverboards

Phasefront Wraith & Hoverboards

What happened to these? They were on the Item Shop prior to the UI update but now are completely gone. Could you please add these back? Don't care if you increase the price, but please add them back.
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo

Right now you can only get them from vet shop for an unreasonably high cost.

Or you "claim" them in itemstore, afaik there is a minimum of one Wraith and one Hoverboard available for free.

KD

Quote Originally Posted by Cratbureau View Post
    Or you "claim" them in itemstore, afaik there is a minimum of one Wraith and one Hoverboard available for free.

KD
    Nope. This is only true for those who had certain amount of the old phasefront points transferred in game when they removed those. And when they removed the PF points they royally screwed over everyone who had bought those points. In my case i bought enough of those points to buy each jetbike and hoverboard + all the social clothing and other stuff available from the phasefront vendors and now i can only claim one of each model in the ugliest color available. And no social stuff anymore except with huge amount of vet points (they cost so much that most players are not going to afford any of the beacons if they want social clothes) and afaik the Cami sunglasses for example are not obtainable from anywhere anymore.

Those who didn't have any PF points can't claim any hoverbikes or boards from the item store.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development