Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Funcom

Thumbs up Dear Funcom

Thank you for placing a GMI terminal next to Omni-Trade grid. This is seriously the best patch since AI expansion. <3

On that note.. Why was the one near Tir Grid removed? Quite annoying for those of us who hang out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyralyon View Post
    On that note.. Why was the one near Tir Grid removed? Quite annoying for those of us who hang out there.
    Agreed, if I was still clan that would really bother me.

I also thought it was really odd to not return the terminals @ Tir grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadha View Post
    I also thought it was really odd to not return the terminals @ Tir grid.
    Yea, the worst part is, they won't communicate with us about it at all. If they just spoke to the community, they'd end up with some great suggestions of where to place new terminals that would be convenient for a lot of people.

dear Funcom, does my girlfriends thighs make her dress look fat?!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    Shoo, back to RK4 with you Jey.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    No, her fat makes her look fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyralyon View Post
    Honestly, I'd write customer support about this as it was probably an oversight.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

And the GMI in Tir is back!

Guess the ones in Omni Trade aren't important enough to be returned. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
    Last edited by Mina; Feb 15th, 2017 at 21:29:45.
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Guess the ones in Omni Trade aren't important enough to be returned. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
    Confirmed. All GMs are clans.

Apparently FC made an even better patch yesterday, capping gmi sales at 4b. This should've been a thing since GMI was introduced. The old playershops had a 1 bil cap on item sales.

Quote Originally Posted by NotInAGuild View Post
    Apparently FC made an even better patch yesterday, capping gmi sales at 4b. This should've been a thing since GMI was introduced. The old playershops had a 1 bil cap on item sales.
    I'd still like to be able to store 100+ billion in the GMI.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    I'd still like to be able to store 100+ billion in the GMI.
    You're still technically able to do that, but honestly, there's no real reason for any one person to have that much.

Nothing honest in what you wrote. Only your - biased since you're promoting it in any post - opinion there, and the only fact is you're playing God, at least trying, speaking your mind again and again and again as if it was some kind of Universal Truth. If you're unable to figure 100+ LEGIT billions are - were, I give you - a breeze, then you should reconsider your point of view on many things, fast.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

100+ bil is easy to come by when you played since launch

Quote Originally Posted by NotInAGuild View Post
    You're still technically able to do that, but honestly, there's no real reason for any one person to have that much.
    I don't think they stopped the sales after 4B. Just removed the last features to be able to use it in GMI.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I don't think they stopped the sales after 4B. Just removed the last features to be able to use it in GMI.
    Yes, you can still get over 4B in your gmi and place sell orders for >4B. You cannot buy from buy orders over 4B though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Omni ones in Trade were just moved, one near grid, one at trade statue and 2 near the reck whompah.
    --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast