Thread: Bring back 'Org only' shop to GMI

Unhappy Bring back 'Org only' shop to GMI

The old player city shopping building had the ability to make a shop that was accessible by org members only.
    I would like to see this feature returned to the GMI. It would be quite easy to add another Tab called 'Org' and let players add items to this tab that would only be accessible to other members of the same org.
    This is the one thing that I miss the most about the old player shops. Allowing you to gift/sell cheap items to other org members. This is extremely useful for players who don't play in the busy timezones.
    FC really needs to stop removing things the community wants when they 'fix' something.

Softi

100% agree. Even better would be a true org bank. But ... this would be welcome regardless.

In fact ... allow fr00bs to provide to the Org tab.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

I support this. or some form of org bank system
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

I concur.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Wonderful idea.
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

This!... Yes.

Org Bank with permissions for different ranks would be ideal, but some way for Org members to share or store stuff would be ideal. Out grow a weapon or item, drop it in there for the next lowbie.
    Use GMI if that is the easiest way to implement this.
    or reuse the old Org shop buildings, and make them org only... Searchable via GMI would of course be ideal.
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.