Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GMI possibly insane tonight

looks like FC forgot that there were GMIs in west athens, so if anyone needs to activate grace or get some creds, you might want to give the place a visit ;P

Edit: they are disabled, duh..
    Last edited by Enfohip; Feb 4th, 2017 at 16:46:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfohip View Post
    looks like FC forgot that there were GMIs in west athens, so if anyone needs to activate grace or get some creds, you might want to give the place a visit ;P
    I wish you were right, but theyre deactivated. if anything theyre only good for unequipping your toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

Quote Originally Posted by Freqflyerdnt View Post

They will fix this however they fix it. If they can fix it.
    I think it's a bigger issue than some of us/you expect.
    And this right here is the problem. We don't know how big of a problem it actually is because they don't communicate. Anything. Ever.

It would be a lot easier to be patient and wait if we had even some info about the issue and some estimate when we can expect a solution.

The fact that i don't like them thanking for my patience might be a cultural feature or something but where i'm from, you don't thank people for their patience when you screw up (ok, maybe this was some outside hack and not entirely FC's fault, but still server security etc are their responsibility in the end so ultimately it is their screw-up and their responsibility to fix). You apologize and fix the problem! And afterwards when the problem is fixed you can thank for patience and understanding. Not Before.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

I'm with Aeliniyah here....just some basic feedback would be good. The GMI issue has been going on for a number of days, but we have heard nothing about the problem, or it's timetable for resolution. It's like FC don't give a monkeys...and I'm being polite

No answer from the GD, or anyone else?

Just try to give a little bit of assurance...it's really not that hard

Aye, what you said.

FC, I find your lack of communication disturbing.

I think FC has put all staff on Conehead Exiles. I looked at the Conan Exiles page on Steam and they're doing the stressful launch thing, ( a stress-out the staff test, not a stress test) I wont be getting it-- tried Ark. Solo server was interesting. Multiplayer full loot is not. Searching for a server that is a happy medium tween the 2 takes too much time. yeah, easy to find servers that claim that but you log on and no one is home. I expect the same will be true of CE.

FC is making a bet that Exiles will be more profitable then AO

Fc halfequipped my character today and i received a bonus 5 days for the hassle. They still did not equip my ncus or my cc which was in GMI.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Fc halfequipped my character today and i received a bonus 5 days for the hassle. They still did not equip my ncus or my cc which was in GMI.
    Nice move from FC
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Nice move from FC
    well, they did equip it when i did a ipreset, opus.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Anything new about this? Still missing my items from gmi, no e-mail answer no official post or anything else?

We're still working through characters affected by the issue on a case-by-case basis. As far as the underlying issue with the GMI itself, that's something we're continuing to look into. Thank you!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We're still working through characters affected by the issue on a case-by-case basis. As far as the underlying issue with the GMI itself, that's something we're continuing to look into. Thank you!
    What are the team going to do about accounts that have become frozen due their being no access to the GMI.
    I know of a few already, and that number will only increase the longer this continues, what if anything does the team have planned for this ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I imagine they'll offer an additional free month once it's fixed.

Above I was joking that the Conan Exiles launch was a 'Stress Out the Staff Test". It's truer then I thought, geeze:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/440...12419050367067

TL:dR version, FC had to drop the server company for the 200 "Official Servers" because said company couldn't deliver what they promised. They're in the process of finding a new server vendor who can handle the load.
    Last edited by Literary; Feb 7th, 2017 at 01:15:29. Reason: typos

Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    What are the team going to do about accounts that have become frozen due their being no access to the GMI.
    I know of a few already, and that number will only increase the longer this continues, what if anything does the team have planned for this ?
    It would help a lot if you would post something Odonoptera ... about what will be done to mitigate the closed GMI for paid players that rely on GRACE to keep their subscriptions open?

Emma

Tomorrow's update should resolve issues with the GMI and will re-enable them.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

yay
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Great stuff !
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Thanks for the reasonably quick fix. Did Conan threaten the poor programmers?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Awesome. And what wil you do for your customer who suffered of the abscence, the hindrance of an essential functionality of this Game? Not like AO is a paid service thing and you can prevent of force majeure
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Thank you for the information!
    Immortalis was cast out to fight against the devilish creatures of satan. In god we trust and evil shall die!

Ofilenia - Martial Artist - Sauhaufen
    Carnista - Bureaucrat - Sauhaufen
    Alfakoile - Shade - Sauhaufen
    Metadrag - Meta-Physicist - Sauhaufen

GMI bug delayed the Steam launch for an additional 1 year.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast