Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GMI possibly insane tonight

Quote Originally Posted by tlaski View Post
    unlocking all slots doesnt allow you to requip some items
    it should allow you to equip anything you had the skills to equip, if you don't have the skills for the item that's another issue

i am trying to equip a low ql six slot belt. says somthing to the effect of -belt must be empty to equip. i am not sure exactly what is says but i certainly have the skils to equip it
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

The GMI turned me into a newt.
    /G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Yes it happened to me also. I logged in - usual spot with a gmi toon - checked gmi - nothing happened. After that I ZONED (newland to Bor and Bor to a backyard and back to Bor). I checked gmi again after zoning ... POOF !

No big deal as the toon was not propper dressed up. The no-drops are still equiped tho ...
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Few hours ago, when the GMI was still activated, it happened to my trader in ICC as well. Not really a problem, as he didnt have anything on right now that needed buffs.

Shortly after that, when I used my MA to check the GMI from Rome Blue, nothing happened there. I kept all my gear equipped. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixaria View Post
    GMI stole my gear ^^ and that is after is it was closed down... very wierd.. (Punky ingame)
    Nice org name haha
    President of BSTRDS

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    ...go on. Can you provide me with a character name that this just happened on, even after we turned the GMI off?
    You aint controling it anymore...
    ...you
    YOU...
    CREATED A MONSTER !!!!!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    You aint controling it anymore...
    ...you
    YOU...
    CREATED A MONSTER !!!!!
    omg is true ... the GMI is ripping apart the rippers
    how couldn't we think about that earlier ... is ... is alive ...

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all, as a heads-up: The GMI will be temporarily unavailable while we work to investigate this matter and work on a proper solution. Characters affected by this issue may still contact us through help.funcom.com for character-by-character assistance! Thanks for your patience, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
    Patience is a limited thing.

Emailed the help page as requested last night. No reply through the day.

In-game petitions were answered but just pointed us at the same help page.

Please let us know what the plan is?

And let us know if the logs are solid so that we can go ahead and do stuff on the affected characters ... or not if it may mess up the restoration process?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Please let us know what the plan is?
    The plan is to ignore it until the worst of the bugs in Conan Exiles are fixed. Feel better now?

it only de-equiped my yes-drop gear
    The vanity of others runs counter to our taste only when it runs counter to our vanity.

''Hello,

Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer Support.

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble, and I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please reply to this email with a list of the exact item names that need to be re-equipped to your character, and please also put these items together into one container to expedite this process. We will be able to assist you further from there. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you have a great day.''

Have fun listing all your items people!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Is it safe yet or are characters still being stripped?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    ''Hello,

Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer Support.

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble, and I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please reply to this email with a list of the exact item names that need to be re-equipped to your character, and please also put these items together into one container to expedite this process. We will be able to assist you further from there. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you have a great day.''

Have fun listing all your items people!
    I hope you don't have any implants... They really have no clue about those names...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Monster Plague is spreading. Rolled new froob fixer to see how fast I can get to 25 w/o any help. (other then my own experience from having done the missions 30 or more times in beta and in live.) First inkling something not right-- instead of just ONE unattackable malfunctioning cleaning bot there were 5 or 6 all in the same spot on the left as you face Rex. Did his mission. Marcus Stone's, Flint Novak's and started Alex Gibbs. Grab the burger on the way to the Caltri's office, plant bug, give burger, kill protesters (There really should be a clan option for that), start wetwork and almost all NPCs vanish. wait for a bit, log off to toon choice-- relog, no joy. Restart AO completely and it hangs on the loading screen

I suspect a sever restart and/o rollback in near future

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Is it safe yet or are characters still being stripped?
    Well, not all characters are being stripped.

I used GMI without a problem yesterday and monday, and only noticed the half cut-off giant red words on the start page "GMI temporarily unavailable" after using it a lot yesterday.

Today it's still the same: checking GMI on random toons and nothing is happening. Probably only happening to "certain people."

Tried on multiple characters and multiple accounts, not a single one stripped...
    Last edited by Legendfluf; Feb 1st, 2017 at 18:15:37.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

I'm not holding my breath on a fix from a company that actually put development into genitalia size sliders and actual genitalia physics into one of their games, but hey it's gaining attention so what do I know.
    Last edited by Caloss2; Feb 1st, 2017 at 20:25:13.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Is the GMI accessible today "at your own risk"? I thought FC took it down till further notice?
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo

Quote Originally Posted by Voxware View Post
    Is the GMI accessible today "at your own risk"? I thought FC took it down till further notice?
    It is not available, though people clicking the terminal are still having the problem.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

well ... think of it as an easy twink process ...

Cough .. nobody will know if you had a ql 130 imp in and in that bag you put a ql 165 ... let your imagination fly guys and girls

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast