Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GMI possibly insane tonight

Hooray! Happened to me just under my twinking session. All them hours gone bro...
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Curious ... anyone who was stripped ... did it grab your Social items as well?

My soldier is Clan with Omni-only social so I want to make sure I know the dangers.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

NVM.

I spaced out and got happy when I wanted to see how much I could buy something on GMI for. Tired.

YES.

It removes social armor. Everything.

Had a droppable Omni-only social armor item on chest. Poof.

Alt-F4ed before my NODROPs were stripped.

Hey FC. I get it. I shoulda known better (I did, my fingers just went "ooooh, GMI, lemme see if they have that thing"). But ... why the hell is the GMI still enabled?

Petitioning to get my gear back. Wonder about that chest. Luckily it was the only social wear I didn't care MUCH about.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Happened to me, but my items were locked and now I can't put them back on because it still thinks the slots are locked but I can't unlock them since they are empty.
    F10 options for locking doesn't help.

So now I can't play at all.

Edit: Fixed it by deleting prefs and it lets me equip them, then copying back old prefs then I can unlock etc.
    Last edited by KristjanMP; Jan 31st, 2017 at 11:25:23.

Why not disable the GMI yet? or do you like the idea to have alot of stuff to do after?
    President of BSTRDS

Quote Originally Posted by KristjanMP View Post
    Happened to me, but my items were locked and now I can't put them back on because it still thinks the slots are locked but I can't unlock them since they are empty.
    F10 options for locking doesn't help.

So now I can't play at all.

Edit: Fixed it by deleting prefs and it lets me equip them, then copying back old prefs then I can unlock etc.
    If you click the little "i" in the top left of the wear window, there's an option to unlock all slots.

Quote Originally Posted by NotInAGuild View Post
    If you click the little "i" in the top left of the wear window, there's an option to unlock all slots.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NotInAGuild View Post
    unlocking all slots doesnt allow you to requip some items
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

GMI still bugged / hacked.. org mate just got stripped at Borealis south GMI.
    Item successfully sent to market.
    Immortalis was cast out to fight against the devilish creatures of satan. In god we trust and evil shall die!

Ofilenia - Martial Artist - Sauhaufen
    Carnista - Bureaucrat - Sauhaufen
    Alfakoile - Shade - Sauhaufen
    Metadrag - Meta-Physicist - Sauhaufen

I spent 1.9bil on perk resets alone twinking my char....I won't open GMI untill we see an official "fixed" message from a member of staff.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

If it really took you almost 100 perk resets to make a character you're doing something really really wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by WhyDoIPlayThis View Post
    If it really took you almost 100 perk resets to make a character you're doing something really really wrong...
    On a 220 I agree, takes 2-3 full resets AT MOST. But any other lowbie TL4-TL6 might take alot more...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

<snip>
    Last edited by Odonoptera; Jan 31st, 2017 at 17:46:42. Reason: Unnecessary commentary
    Ukkeli leveling froob mp, President of Something about coffee
    Akkeli leveling froob eng
    Relander leveling froob crat

Hey all, as a heads-up: The GMI will be temporarily unavailable while we work to investigate this matter and work on a proper solution. Characters affected by this issue may still contact us through help.funcom.com for character-by-character assistance! Thanks for your patience, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all, as a heads-up: The GMI will be temporarily unavailable while we work to investigate this matter and work on a proper solution. Characters affected by this issue may still contact us through help.funcom.com for character-by-character assistance! Thanks for your patience, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
    GG, so it can happen even if you just disabled the GMI...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    GG, so it can happen even if you just disabled the GMI...
    ...go on. Can you provide me with a character name that this just happened on, even after we turned the GMI off?
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    ...go on. Can you provide me with a character name that this just happened on, even after we turned the GMI off?
    My trader Ekaslave.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

GMI stole my gear ^^ and that is after is it was closed down... very wierd.. (Punky ingame)

Same here, character name Norize. I was stupid enough to think the exploit had been removed after 42 hours.
    Last edited by Lasania; Jan 31st, 2017 at 19:00:51.

Another lost soul here who got jacked off by GMI after it was shut down. Character name is Tainnutettu.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast