Thread: Nophex Equipment voucher

Nophex Equipment voucher

Oh well bought 10 of this "lottery ticket" alike, popped them on my already equipped 220/30/70 agent that has like 12k tokens, yay i got vp's/tokens/stilettos and some other useless junk, what i didnt know was that everything is nodrop, didnt know breedchange etc was nodrop? was thinking of resubbing but meh you dissapoint again.

Aww, that sucks.
    But update notes told us that all item shop items become NoDrop.

Items sold from the Item Shop (after this point) will be NoDrop
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Lougi0 View Post
    Aww, that sucks.
    But update notes told us that all item shop items become NoDrop.
    You have to realize that some people don't know how to read and will complain about everything ^^
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

You have to realize it was a change that wasn't announced in advance and the new nodrop tag isn't visible enough in the itemshop, so bad experiences like OP's are expected. Keep supporting the devs in the hopes they throw you a bone! Yuck!

Its the same lack of logic that you can see with Collector boxes or some quest rewards.
    When pseudo-rng rolls for loot or assign you a prize from lottery ticket it does not take into account your breed, profession or level ...

To make things worse if it rolls a unique item that your char already has it will dissapear with msg that you already had this unique item. So bad luck no reward for you.
    Really it does not take super duper artificial inteligence to roll/assign items that are at least barely usefull instead of giving items that are never going to be used by that character.

Quote Originally Posted by hans76 View Post
    Its the same lack of logic that you can see with Collector boxes or some quest rewards.
    When pseudo-rng rolls for loot or assign you a prize from lottery ticket it does not take into account your breed, profession or level ...

To make things worse if it rolls a unique item that your char already has it will dissapear with msg that you already had this unique item. So bad luck no reward for you.
    Really it does not take super duper artificial inteligence to roll/assign items that are at least barely usefull instead of giving items that are never going to be used by that character.
    I don't see why they just couldn't make them to spawn a random item inside the shop. So it would be account locked and one time claimable, but you could still at least choose the character.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    Today, 05:04:57
    You have to realize it was a change that wasn't announced in advance and the new nodrop tag isn't visible enough in the itemshop
    Yes... it was NEVER talked about/said in advanced of December 22nd, how could anyone EVER have known that items were nodrop from the itemshop?

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...=1#post6235538
    Dec 17th, 2016, 19:09:39
    1. Most if not all item shop items are now nodrop. examples: Token packs, VP packs, factions boosts, breed/gender changes, Nanocans, premium leet etc.
    https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...6-Dec-20-Jan-9
    Dec 19th, 2016, 16:44:08
    Item Shop Updates

Items sold via the Item Shop, going forward, have been changed to be NoDrop with this update.
    https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...-Release-Notes
    Dec 19th, 2016, 17:06:35
    Item Shop Updates:
    Items sold from the Item Shop (after this point) will be NoDrop
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

In advance means announcing a month before or even earlier on forums and on the login browser, maybe even link after login, about the changes that are about to be made which concern players' money, giving a chance to the info to spread and reach more players. This info was posted right before the changes were made and OP didn't find out 5 days later (might've bought the vouchers earlier and post about them later), which can be understandable. Your pathetic need to be right brings you down to the level of a common idiot. Yuck again!
    Last edited by Nursebones; Dec 26th, 2016 at 00:17:32.

anyone stupid enough to patch their client when they try to login, and then don't bother to check what changes the patch entails, deserve what they get.
    Misslocomp 220/30/70 General of RKA UNITED
    and too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by misslo View Post
    anyone stupid enough to patch their client when they try to login, and then don't bother to check what changes the patch entails, deserve what they get.
    for years now, when i patch, my text is all blanked out. I have to click and highlight it to read it. also the text is very small. its 2017 and being 'hardcore' isnt a thing anymore. This is funcoms error, so dont blame players, especially since vouchers cost real money. wtf is wrong with making information more visible to inform your customers?
    Last edited by Soju; Mar 17th, 2017 at 19:52:11.

Seriously, could some of you guys get anymore butthurt? They're lottery tickets. What happens 99% of the time when you play the lottery in real life? Answer: You loose money and get nothing for it. Why do you expect an in-game lottery to be different?

Oh, and apparently the phrase "in advance" no longer means "at any time before X event" but now has a specific time frame assigned to it, because stupid people need a month to spell their way through "n-o-d-r-o-p i-t-e-m-s-t-o-r-e"

Just wow...
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Funcom has made a lot of mistakes through the years.

They should be more careful if they want to retain a healthy player base. Repeatedly inflicting minor annoyance on your customers... well, not so great.

However...

If you want to have a protected, almost impossible to fuc* up player experience. Play WOW. They do a good job of taking all the best other MMORPG's have to offer, and polishing them up to appease the biggest player base.

If WOW isn't your style. Expect "stupid" things like this, especially in AO. 8p

Sorry for your loss.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu