Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stuff for Itemshop

lol - Odonoptera edited Oliverz original post about the "bigger" backpacks. I now live in a world where people are so cuddled that even unfortunate typing errors are removed... makes me a little sad...
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Perhaps the long term idea is to switch to a free to play game and just live on the income by itemshop/fc points sales.
    I'de welcome that assuming all expansions are "free"
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I find it hillarious that a 10x IP reset pack is more expensive than a full-IPR, logic? Who needs it!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

+1 to every post about those twinking cans. They are not lazy replacements for gear, they are pay to win.
    **** you whoever's idea that was, **** you. Getting real sick of all these absolutely crap updates now, not fixing issues, but creating more.

If you want something constructive ;
    Completely step back to the previous patch.
    Create credit sinks via in game store for some of the fc store items that aren't super op (like the "lets Nerf all doctors cleansing staff", I don't know recharge I don't own it because fc don't want to reward my previous years of playing)
    Actually ban sploiters for life, including mb PvP exploiters. Listen to the community when they petition. Be active and watch investigate properly, not spend 2 months to notice a huge sploit.
    Make shadow lands free, froobs will love to be on the big boys level and likely to use itemshop more to compensate for lack of other expansions.

There's are a lot more things I should mention, but quite honestly I've ran out of energy whining (listens to fc cheer).
    I'm devastated to see my all time favourite game get ruined by a company that clearly doesn't care.

/QQ off

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    +1 to every post about those twinking cans. They are not lazy replacements for gear, they are pay to win.
    **** you whoever's idea that was, **** you. Getting real sick of all these absolutely crap updates now, not fixing issues, but creating more.

If you want something constructive ;
    Completely step back to the previous patch.
    Create credit sinks via in game store for some of the fc store items that aren't super op (like the "lets Nerf all doctors cleansing staff", I don't know recharge I don't own it because fc don't want to reward my previous years of playing)
    Actually ban sploiters for life, including mb PvP exploiters. Listen to the community when they petition. Be active and watch investigate properly, not spend 2 months to notice a huge sploit.
    Make shadow lands free, froobs will love to be on the big boys level and likely to use itemshop more to compensate for lack of other expansions.

There's are a lot more things I should mention, but quite honestly I've ran out of energy whining (listens to fc cheer).
    I'm devastated to see my all time favourite game get ruined by a company that clearly doesn't care.

/QQ off
    4 minute cooldown on the staff

Quote Originally Posted by Affliktion View Post
    4 minute cooldown on the staff
    Could be worse, could be better though. I'm sure a lot of doc duels last more than 4 mins, then again it could be 30secs. Honestly surprised fc didn't go all out and give it a 5sec cd really.

Footer, I feel what you're saying. I'm sickened by witnessing how a game created by visionary game designers, a game that is a milestones of mmorpgs AND rpgs, is in the hands of these hacks. They have to go now! And we have to make them leave! We have to rally orgs and ppl to let funcom know we won't stand for these impostors anymore! Wake up everyone, AO has been hijacked and is gonna land not in Malta, but in the trash!
    Last edited by Nursebones; Dec 23rd, 2016 at 22:20:42.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12