Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Stuff for Itemshop

New Stuff for Itemshop

Few things would be nice and will also help FunCom to earn money!

Heckler Juice - Level 220 (12,000 FunCom Points)
    More Inventory Slots 5 (600 FunCom Points) - Limit 4 / Character
    Jobe Backpacks with 42 Slots (600 FunCom Points)
    Credits-Limit increase 5.000.000.000 (2,400 FunCom Points) - Limit 1 / Character
    Credits-Limit increase 10.000.000.000 (6,000 FunCom Points) - Limit 1 / Character
    Premium Health and Nano Stim with 5%/10%/15% Heal on 500/1000/1500 First Aid "unlimited" (1,200 FunCom Points)
    Premium City HQ - Automaticly enable cloaking device 45min on enable/disable (2,400 FunCom Points)

What do you think about it?
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

[Redacted]
    Last edited by Odonoptera; Dec 22nd, 2016 at 06:08:35. Reason: Welp
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Hekthor View Post
    Premium Health and Nano Stim with 5%/10%/15% Heal on 500/1000/1500 First Aid "unlimited" (1,200 FunCom Points)
    No stims better than current in-game ones. I'd support an "infinite" item for both FC points and/or a ridiculous amount of ICC commendations or whatever.

I'd also support a real inifinite ammo box instead of the ****ty one currently in game where you still have to right click to get a new and expendable stack.

Credit limit should honestly be implemented free of charge or all credits should be cut by a factor 10.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Spellcheck oliver, spellcheck...
    ☺️
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    ...[censored] backpacks...
    Thanks for making me spill my coffee all over the place
    Last edited by Odonoptera; Dec 22nd, 2016 at 06:12:47. Reason: Gotta clean up.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

I had to read it a few times too.

+1 for the nackpacks
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Twice as well! Hahaha thanks for the laughs bro

Quote Originally Posted by Hekthor View Post
    Well no! as Avari said, no stims better than current in-game! BUT i can live with stims with same amount/requests as normal stims and doesnt consume

i dont think stims should be premium, it is helping as a credsink.
    but wtb bigger backpacks.

The new nano cans are on top of everything else? I mean you can get 20+ abilities, 35+ treatment on top of everything else, at any level? And there's no in game equivalent for them? If so, it's a slap in the face of everyone who's ever done a lowbie twink and the first time we ca say AO has become pay to win.
    Last edited by Nursebones; Dec 22nd, 2016 at 18:55:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Nursebones View Post
    The new nano cans are on top of everything else? I mean you can get 20+ abilities, 35+ treatment on top of everything else, at any level? If so, it's a slap in the face of everyone who's ever done a lowbie twink. It's the first time I can say AO has become pay to win.
    That is a very good point.

" Our focus is to ensure that the virtual items do not affect gameplay balance."(from http://archive.anarchy-online.com/ws...&table=CONTENT) those nanocans totally go against that and i find this to be really gamebreaking.

About the new nano cans.
    Pay to win, perhaps they changed stance on what they said before.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Judging by the nanolines, the new nano cans replace the composite buffs, they do not stack with them.
    The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
    Jensenberg - Crat | Equip |
    WeylanYutani - Enf | Equip |

Quote Originally Posted by Odeleder View Post
    Judging by the nanolines, the new nano cans replace the composite buffs, they do not stack with them.
    Sure but 35>>>20 and thats like pay to win!!!

In what line that Comp lit can is?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    In what line that Comp lit can is?
    School: Psi
    Stacking Order: 12
    Nanoline: General Computer Literacy Buff

So it's just +15, but still, pay to win.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

Quote Originally Posted by Timba View Post
    School: Psi
    Stacking Order: 12
    Nanoline: General Computer Literacy Buff

So it's just +15, but still, pay to win.
    Hmm... It's an other break-point for me, but at 400 points a pop, not worth the savings...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    About the new nano cans.
    Pay to win, perhaps they changed stance on what they said before.
    The cater to whales now, they don't care about subscribers anymore. If the whales are willing to spend tens of dollars to avoid getting a lowbie to inferno or getting a gunship or whatever, works for them. They've done the same sh*t with the tutoring helmet, item with no equivalent in game. I'm telling you guys and you don't listen: the current management has to go now! They've ruined the population, the pvp, the community, now they're going after twinking, the core of AO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast