Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that you nerfed multiboxing tower wars has been realy fun the last days

Now that you nerfed multiboxing tower wars has been realy fun the last days

Now that you nerfed multiboxing tower wars has been realy fun the last days.
    But you had a huge amount of players who left becose of the multiboxing, will you try reach out to all the leavers about this brilliant hotfix you just made last patch?
    For me personaly i never had so much fun for years than right now, but it suck a bit that we lack players atm.

Also the bor pvp has started to come back wich is realy good, just hope funcom could send some kind of letter about this brilliant hotfix and maybe bait the old players with 1 week free playtime

how do i 'like' this post as i do in facebook??

I might re-sub when xmas is approaching IF what you are saying is true
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

What was the hotfix? I had a couple of hours for war on Saturday, but I couldn't be bothered to go 'cause I thought it would just be another multibox event...
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    What was the hotfix? I had a couple of hours for war on Saturday, but I couldn't be bothered to go 'cause I thought it would just be another multibox event...
    ./follow has been removed in certain circumstances. (flagged /mob /pet /25% ) and a few others that are actually causing problems for melee.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    ./follow has been removed in certain circumstances. (flagged /mob /pet /25% ) and a few others that are actually causing problems for melee.
    Ah, I missed the part about flagged and 25% zones.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Yeah except people are still boxing ofc. Give it a month before it's back to normal. Like caloss said, it's just nerfed melee and other tactics like tab and follow for location methods.
    It's guna be the same as the assist removal; works for a month then boxes realise they can get away with sploiting and ultimately just becomes a Nerf for the people not boxing.
    Hoping I get proven wrong, but not holding out hope.

i belive funcom realised they have to kill it, and this was just a huge step.
    since the patch there has been no multibox around that could do anything, and it seems like they gave up becose this is simply to much work and effort for them to try make it work.

Can someone explain why /follow mobs was removed? I used to use it to find the target that I wanted to kill among a large field of mobs (usually for quest completion). How was this exploited for multiboxing?
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

why they dont allow it on mobs is becose multiboxers could possible try to abuse that and follow a pet etc if i would had a gues.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 21st, 2016 at 16:04:17.

Well if you see ppl following in areas with low gas or flagged players there could be foul play at hand... Just wait for the gas to kick in before petitioning ☺️
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

It is a melee nerf for sure. But given the resourecs available to FC at this time I think it's an ok solution. Some ppl are still using MB for sure. It can be used for tara if controling box. Towers for defence.

Will still be a big pain to control the toons. So hopefully the influence of MB will decrease a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    It is a melee nerf for sure. But given the resourecs available to FC at this time I think it's an ok solution. Some ppl are still using MB for sure. It can be used for tara if controling box. Towers for defence.

Will still be a big pain to control the toons. So hopefully the influence of MB will decrease a lot.
    it has, they tried to bring mb a few times at towers. it was totaly useless and the mb got destroyd in seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    it has, they tried to bring mb a few times at towers. it was totaly useless and the mb got destroyd in seconds
    As destroyed as Hellcom at towers the past 3 days yus I gotta agree here!

Quote Originally Posted by Teoo View Post
    As destroyed as Hellcom at towers the past 3 days yus I gotta agree here!
    as destroyed as a char named nyoo spamming drains got rekt by 1 agent in approximately 2 seconds. many destroyed m90
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    as destroyed as a char named nyoo spamming drains got rekt by 1 agent in approximately 2 seconds. many destroyed m90
    Haha I saw that coming, all good I would be salty too if I got raped like you at towers this weekend and I couldn't MB in pvp anymore to kill ****, considering you are failing to gank a trader 80% of the time =) Not gonna argue with you here, keep the saltyness for PMs! Love you too Meliz no hate <3

Quote Originally Posted by Teoo View Post
    Haha I saw that coming, all good I would be salty too if I got raped like you at towers this weekend and I couldn't MB in pvp anymore to kill ****, considering you are failing to gank a trader 80% of the time =) Not gonna argue with you here, keep the saltyness for PMs! Love you too Meliz no hate <3
    Wow i can feel the hate and bitterness in this message.

The salty air burns my eyes!
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Well if you see ppl following in areas with low gas or flagged players there could be foul play at hand... Just wait for the gas to kick in before petitioning ☺️
    Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast