Thread: Anarchist Orgs

Anarchist Orgs

I am having a near impossible time finding an anarchist org in the clans to join on RK2, which I find a little ironic on a game like anarchy online. The few orgs I found by digging through the list on the anarchy online website never seem to have members that are online when I'm online, except for the french federation, but I'm not french.

So there were two things that I was hoping to do.

First, I would really love it if someone who is part of an anarchist org could tell me about the organization and meet with me online sometime so that I could join if I'm interested.

Second, if there is no one playing actively who can do that, I make a call to all free spirited individuals who believe in mutual cooperation without oppressive leaders and taxes, and without elitist ranks, to join with me and form an anarchist org that is active and can actually help its members. I want to be able to post things I find to others in the spirit of free cooperation and mutual aid, to help the newbies and mission with the vets, and I think that the individualists among us would benefit from forming a very loose and friendly bond so that we don't all get crushed come Notum Wars.

So anyone who could help on the first or wants to take part in the second please respond here or message me in the game, my game name is "Oaria"

Thanks in advance for any info or help!

BTW - If it turns out that the only viable anarchist orgs are neutral, or that people would rather start a neutral anarchist org than a clan one, I am completely willing to go that route as well.

Lightbulb

I'm new and interested in getting involved but my 2 Clanner characters are only lvl 12 (but rising quickly). This sounds like the kinda organisation I want to become involved with.

Muminka lvl 12 Fixer (Solitus)
    Deeke lvl 12 Enforcer (Atrox)

Hmm.. I've never thought of us as anarchists, but as mercs I can certainly see that angle on what we do. I know we certainly like raising heck periodically. }:> Check us out at http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/pages.p.../08/05/2593225 and see if we might be for you. The rest of your description certainly seems to fit us.

Contact me in game (my alts are listed in my sig) for more info.
    DrDaer: Doctor for Hire, Daerdevil: Speed Addict,
    RevDaer: Prophet for Profit, MaestroDaer: Salesman of DOOM (tm)
    ... all part of the collective conciousness know as Daerkannon
    Squad Commander of the Rogue's Gallery

Ummm

The only anarchist org I have heard of or seen is the Meta Physicist Alliance but I think they may be only Meta Physicists.

And I also think they are buggery small.

I mean like 4 people small lol.
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE