Thread: Hey, not sure how many remember me (if any)?

Hey, not sure how many remember me (if any)?

I have been away for a very long time, I wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing. How are bots doing now days. I hope you all have advanced them far beyond when I left. Anyway just stopping in to see if anyone knows me :P

Yo, old Inner Circle pres. Everyone have quitted or will do so soonish.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Budabot comes to mind.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Missing good-old-times (~2005-2006) when Kelly Frederickson were on 18h12min timer and full team from Core often compete with IC/OC team for kill and sleeves
    IIRC you were already semi-left AO and passed org leadership to Mishlaya, but still come there from time to time.
    Candle645 - Soldier, 220/30/70; Arieel - Keeper, 220/30/70; Candleadv - Adventurer, 220/30/70; Candlemech - Engineer, 220/30/70; Candlekicks - Martial Artist, 215/26/67; Candlegrids - Fixer, 126/15/max; Candledoc - 200 uber froob

I don't know you but I hope you will be back one day ...
    NO - Not everyone quited or will ... the game is more and more active, I see people really playing EVEN on US time.

Yesterday (monday) I saw people dueling in duelroom - a lot of them. If you stay at ergo in inf you see many people doing mishs. If you stay and watch minimap on ICC you see a LOT of "dots" walking around. Kitehill is always full - this means people are leveling up. People doing Beast, sectors, DB, Pyramid every single day.
    People buying and seling.
    PVP is a bit down (at least mass pvp) because of lack of PVP bots. If pvp bots will be up - mass pvp (towers, tara) will be up again.

Yes ... good old times will never come back because game evolves, but good NEW times are ahead. You don't want to stay away from the good times now and not remember them as "good old times" 5 years later.

And yes .. 10 years ago people were using Nokia 5110s .. now they use iPhone 6 (is 7 up already?) ... don't expect people to use sacrosant weapons or tier 3 armor anymore.
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

quit, quit, quit. too many people using "quitted" in this thread. lmfao

The scenery in grid has changed abit, and the population there has increased.

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    And yes .. 10 years ago people were using Nokia 5110s .. now they use iPhone 6 (is 7 up already?)
    Why would anyone use iPhone? atleast I use the powerphone of the mobilephones, tier 10, Nokia 3310!
    Ciassene

Buda!

Ofc I remember you! How are you old man?
    What you been up to all this time?

I think all people We used to have in IC back in the day quit... From time to time some log back in for a bit, but that is it.
    Last time I was actually playing I was forced to use 3-4 accounts to do some content, as very few were actively playing. It was more or less like single player with a chat function that you actually pay for haha.

BTW Remember AFKing? You've been afk more time than the whole org altogether!!!

Good to hear from you man!
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

As one who has developed a popular module to Budabot. Fo' sho' mate!
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside