Thread: My time has come =(

My time has come =(

Well ima post this here, prolly get moved, prefer it did not cause this is where RK2 communicates. Time has come for me to take a break, hopefully a short one but you never know with real life sometimes it likes to throw you a curve ball when you are not expecting it. But I hope to be back sometime soon but would like to tell a few people bye that have made my time on RK a wonderful time.... its not the game that makes the game but the people in it...

Math, cery, fear, Xx
    The people that have known me the longest and some of the best friends that I have had in game hugs to all of you I will keep in touch as always
    Lordb
    has to be the most unselfish player I have ever meet, thanks for everything you have done for me
    JD
    you seen and you done it all thanks for the great times in KBI and beyond /me hand JD the clannet flame suit for when clannet cuts off the last 3452354 people that wan to roll too.
    AKI!!!
    The first thing i hope to see when I come back is swimming expertise in my ncu.
    Armak
    Another great player always willing to help others.
    Ethernal
    yes he gets his own to... why you ask..... cause he is uber
    Rhalla
    Uber trox fixer wont forget the goodtimes in Mort wit Taker, those were the good days!
    Devis
    already gone but still with RK
    Xscape
    a great leader that earned my respect along time before he knew me.

There are way to many people to list like that so here i go again thanks for the great times: Diocj, Firemedic, jasonx, shaded, skulldawg, speedlr, thatone, uglyy, bonehed, elbo, eschelon, faign, Iggy!, Joethelion, Junkbot, Kaiousama, Knightsabre, littletotem, MCA, Ragingdragon, rainngclaw, rxseven, Sadistooo, shroomn, Sibech, Silter, Soulmaker4, Stormsurgeii, Sytine, Valroshe.

To all former KBI and current Pax members thanks for everything you are all great!

I always said i would play AO till my buddy list does not light up anymore, and hopefully I can do that sometime. My account closes the 5th I hope to be on till then. My account will hopefully stay till i can get back it wont be ebay POX will always be POX.

/me fades away
    Last edited by Chicky Pot Pie; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 03:47:50.

All I can put down right now is x infinite.

If I manage to get 1001 FA, you better come back and make me some stims!

Unhappy

i hope you do come back soon Pox i'm sure most of us are trying to get 1001 FA so we can bug ya to make us stims
    we can't stop you from taking a break but all i can say is best of luck to you at whatever it is you plan on doing
    we hopes you do come back soon
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

i will miss u chick plz come back soon at least before i leave
    btw thx putting my name at fisrt :P hope it is not becasue D is 4th char j/k
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

I will miss you pox.
    both you and Xx gone now....
    you guys BETTER come back soon...
    good luck in resolving the rl matters keeping you from playing, and if its anything I can help you with you know how to reach me.

Lordb
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

P.S

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Angry

they moved it
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

not goodbye...

but a farewell hopefully see you again soon, good luck with whatever you do Pox

Best Wishes,

Val
    Valroshe: 213 Trader Clan

Spdbuff : 130 Fixer Clan

Pround member of Arcane Circle

My type is:AES
    Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

Man pox that just stinks, I really hate to see my buds leave. but sometimes rl calls. I really hope that u can come back soon.

wishing you all the best.

math

well i guess since the most gimped atrox in the game left its about time his gimped medic leaves too, well i would say bye and all that sentimental crap but i talk to you everyday so its not like im not gonna talk to you ever again. but hopefully we can grace Rk-2 with our presence again some time in the future.
    XxHeHateMexX The one and only!

My Road Dawgs 4 Life
    Mathiasf
    Chickenpox

Everybody needs a little time away (yeah yeah those are lyrics I know hehe)

Swing around to the forums once a every 4 weeks and see what the planned changes are for the game! Maybe it will be of interest for you to come back and check it out for a month or more. At the glacieral pace things change in this game and then get reconsidered and nerfed...and just plain done WRONG you might enjoy a good laugh or go into a good outrage over the screwy thoughts on how the game should be heading and how funcom is trying to hold back people from leveling to quickly.

Anyways enjoy your new found time in the real world. It is nice also!
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

later chick

The list of people who have left or are leaving RK2 is long and filled with friends, now chick joins the allready large list.

I sure hope to see you back with us soon chick, if not I wish you all the best in life, you have been a nice and respected player and a truly great asset to all who know you.

bye....
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Fekk nobody told me about this cya chicky :\
    Yagyu for life

Thanks all for all the kinda words here and in game... remember I WILL BE HERE TILL THE 5TH =P.... then hopefully be back a month or so down the road.... NOTUM WARS!! i will OWN YOU... well maybe not but i see some good things coming out and hope to be a part of them again.

situation has dissolved I can stay..... btw I lied about all you up top

Talking

WB, You made them feel so High and Mighty and just kicked the Highchair out from under them. Way to go...

Sometimes people come back to AO just to see how things changed.
    And then hang around a bit and even enjoy playing again (like me)
    Happy with my decision to change from Omni to clan and joined a great guild with lots of nice people.
    Maybe you come back to AO like I did.

The world is made by funcom the community is made by people.