Thread: I renounced gankism - can YOU do it?

I renounced gankism - can YOU do it?

Hello, noobs of Rubi-Ka

For several years now, I have been a PvPer. First, I ASed people at 10% hp, in addition to my normal OBed duels. Some time passed, and I felt something was missing. So I started camping BS points in sneak. For a while, things were good. But then I started feeling even something more was missing. I needed to grief tower defenders too! I had given my w and o keys to the devil.

And for years, things were good. I farmed gimps for ez statz ez life. I felt utterly skilled and sexy. My penis swelled whenever I could "solo" unbuffed greenies for my own sick pleasure.

Recently though I've felt the strain of all these PvP activities. Playing in PvM is just so relaxing. Not to mention you can actually log 5 (FIVE) accounts to leech from your friends (really, it's amazing). Plus, it's nice to play with derpy AIs instead of disgusting players (I feel filthy, yes baby like that, whenever I successfully use a swapalpha *wink*) So I took a long, hard, sober look at my life in PvP and decided to abandon 3 forms of PvP - city, BS, and NW (they were already dead, I know they don't run in my time zone).

The game feels easy again, like it's intended to be played. There is no burden. Everything is enjoyable (and I can watch a movie while my team farms for me).

If you're a PvPer, I urge you to reconsider your ways. Try the game without intelligent opponents. You won't regret it!

Sincerely,

- Srompu the Midget
    A Recovering PvPer

The above comments and their satirical implication in no way indicate my thoughts on multiboxing. Plz bby dnt hurt meh :3
    Last edited by Sromp; Jul 23rd, 2016 at 06:21:55.
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Nice troll attempt, 6/10.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Made me chuckle over morning coffee which is no small feat in itself. +1
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I see you plagiarized my speech on renouncing multiboxism. My lawyers will be in touch. #MelaniaTrump
    Riczorz 220/30 Enforcer (Troxxorz/RK2)
    Riczor 220/30 Bureaucrat
    Ricmd 220/30 Doctor
    Ricmeister 220/30 Engineer
    Ricz 220/30 Keeper (Riverarc/RK2)

Expert Leveling [youtube.com]

https://www.twitch.tv/riczorz

7/11

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    Everything is enjoyable (and I can watch a movie while my team farms for me).
    Oh, so that's why you kept dying when we were doing Apotheosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Riczor View Post
    I see you plagiarized my speech on renouncing multiboxism. My lawyers will be in touch. #MelaniaTrump
    OP: 4/10
    This reply: 7/10

10/10

Only agents will get it, though