Thread: Rebirth of iRaid

Rebirth of iRaid

No, I'm not the original maintainer of iRaid.

But me, along with many others, have wanted a return to inter-faction PvM raiding. I have the means of getting this done.

We've got hellcom, dclan, neutnet, dnet....
    But where is our good old friendly neighbor omni/clan/neut raid channel? It's time for a comeback.

Is anyone else interested? Will anyone like to voice their opinion?

Edit:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...w-Bot-Openraid
    Last edited by Skoopy; Jul 9th, 2016 at 16:32:06.

well, iraid had one downside - lack of RL. I was doing a lot of iraids but eventually there were only 1 or 2 RL whole day and even then they refused to start raid, whene there was a lot of people online. Fact is, I had great fun there and iraid allowed me to get some phatz, but rebirth needs to have RLs which are willing to do these raids on request, not only "if" they need something (ie: APF belt).
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Sure an Inter-faction bot would be nice. You might however want to use another name rather than reuse something that many associate with... Well in a negative way
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I can join as RL in iraid. Know all instances and how to lead. Was iraid point or flat roll? Cant remember.
    -E
    Everqu - MP - 220/30/80
    Def - Equip
    Crit - Equip

Wasaaa - ENF - 220/30/80
    Laxe - NT - 220/30/80
    wizkep - Keep - 220/80/30

WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Skoopy View Post
    But where is our good old friendly neighbor omni/clan/neut raid channel? It's time for a comeback.
    I still remember your good old friendly raidleaders and admins refusing to instate me as a raidleader and 42 to tutor the raiders to be successful there.
    Maybe new ones?
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Yeah i dunno. After seeing that specific screenshot regarding iraid admins I have very little trust in anything but Hellcom.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Hodorraid!!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Sure an Inter-faction bot would be nice. You might however want to use another name rather than reuse something that many associate with... Well in a negative way
    Down with iThings, name it Andraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    well, iraid had one downside - lack of RL. I was doing a lot of iraids but eventually there were only 1 or 2 RL whole day and even then they refused to start raid, whene there was a lot of people online. Fact is, I had great fun there and iraid allowed me to get some phatz, but rebirth needs to have RLs which are willing to do these raids on request, not only "if" they need something (ie: APF belt).
    So on this issue, RLs/admins will generally be presidents, generals, or select squad commanders of reputable orgs. My org (slippery pickles) is a global org, we have NA and EU players so it's just a matter of having the interested people join the bot.

Every time i'm on with my org, we run Beast->Sector__->Etc. and have done flatrolls to be fair.

I'm not sure what hellcom's bot uses to establish a point system, but I feel like a lot of people have gotten fed up with the unfairness of a point system. It's hard to keep accountable.

Imo a points system is by far the closest we have to something 'fair' in a large scale raidbot
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Imo a points system is by far the closest we have to something 'fair' in a large scale raidbot
    Well, the problem some people have brought up to me is that people can outbid or "muscle" loot drops from newer players that want a chance at getting something. That's not really fair if say you're a returning player after hiatus or you're just joining the bot.

a total flatroll is in all essence, fair. It doesn't have bias.

We've kicked off the bot, you can find the details and links to scripts here:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...w-Bot-Openraid

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    I still remember your good old friendly raidleaders and admins refusing to instate me as a raidleader and 42 to tutor the raiders to be successful there.
    Maybe new ones?
    I was not a part of iRaid, just wanting to provide a service that filled it's shoes, and remain public/community policed.

Quote Originally Posted by Everqu View Post
    I can join as RL in iraid. Know all instances and how to lead. Was iraid point or flat roll? Cant remember.
    -E
    What is your main ign? I'll reach out to you and add you as RL/mod.

If you want iraid to be successful, reset all points and start from fresh. You should do 2 month of flatroll (ppl gather points) then use point system but keep some specific days (maybe WE) for flatroll raid. See how hodorraid works for S42. you get 2* number the flatroll days.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.