Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - June 2016 (Happy 15th Anniversary!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Feel free to sh!tpost in the Trader forum though, nobody else posts in there so why not?
    That's because nobody wants to make a trader!

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    I am pretty sure trolling is also against the rules, + your talking off topic, We where not discussing exploits mr. troller. Now i am going to find a leet to smash.
    Its strange, you haven't posted with your account in a long time,but now trolling in 2 threads where i comment.
    Actually, I was not off topic as you asked for evidence and I pointed out discussing them is not permitted (so the lack of a response was not as your post implies). I would also suggest you look up what constitutes "trolling" before you go much farther with your argument.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Feel free to sh!tpost in the Trader forum though, nobody else posts in there so why not?
    If I post, will there be a reply?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    If I post, will there be a reply?
    if you sh*tpost in the trader forums and no one is there to read it, did you really sh*tpost

The "quality" from this posters now days :P

It's probably ebil summer weather working its overwhelming mind control that's causing the server emptiness. "NO, I DON"T WANNA GO OUTSIDE!" Whew, that was close...wait, it's corrupted my girlfriend, (Honey, we're going for a boat ride today)--Nooooo.

2-3 more weeks and we'll be back to our "normal" low pop. I have been taking a break from AO & playing Battleborn, Defiance, & Stellaris mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Literary View Post
    It's probably ebil summer weather working its overwhelming mind control that's causing the server emptiness. "NO, I DON"T WANNA GO OUTSIDE!" Whew, that was close...wait, it's corrupted my girlfriend, (Honey, we're going for a boat ride today)--Nooooo.

2-3 more weeks and we'll be back to our "normal" low pop. I have been taking a break from AO & playing Battleborn, Defiance, & Stellaris mostly.
    Loggin in...Join Battlestation Queue...1st in Queue...(Yeah it will go up, hope so)........5Mins later, joining other site...2nd in Queue...trololololol.
    Yeah its called Anarchy Offline

FunCom want Money from player for doing nothing, its August and the game/content changes are...lets say "small"
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

cool rap bro, but you should works more with the rhymes. however, back on topic. many of you talking about sh!tposts but actually dont know what you are talking about. this is a sh!tpost right here because im taking a sh!t and posting at this very moment
    but dont worry i will wash my hands afterwards
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Thanks. You are right. I havent had a toon crash in awhile so havent tried to log one immediately after logging out and I never hard exit anyway so never knew about this.

I was upgrading a char the other day and manager to NS it nicely thanks to this neat lil trick thanks for the heads up.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    cool rap bro, but you should works more with the rhymes. however, back on topic. many of you talking about sh!tposts but actually dont know what you are talking about. this is a sh!tpost right here because im taking a sh!t and posting at this very momentbut dont worry i will wash my hands afterwards
    http://i.imgur.com/kpTtT.gif

Well, that was certainly interesting in a Chinese curse sort of way. Nice to see forum back up. Minor hassle with having to make and remember a new password.

Ok so my forum & my game password was the same and since the website hack, my account is now cancelled. I have changed my game account password but to reactivate, it seems I have to re-subscribe despite having game time left until 2017 and having a "Playabe" flag set to Playable.

What gives?

Any issues with your account should be done directly through support. You won't get any assistance from forums.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Thanks for the response. Good news though, I can now log in and havent had chance to follow up with email to Funcom so I guess there is somebody, somewhere, still reading the forums and helping out in the shadows. Like a rubi'kaan batman.

Ty R'K BM. Luckily I didnt get the Hero I deserved, I got the Hero I needed.

Let's close this old old thread and give all glory to the August one...
    Shall we Michi ?
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

https://steamdb.info/app/217730/ is this happening or not?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    https://steamdb.info/app/217730/ is this happening or not?
    With Joel at the helm, It seems like FC has ceased giving a crap about AO. I doubt they are ever going to get it on Steam unless Michi goes completely Liam Neeson from "Taken" on management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Farlath View Post
    With Joel at the helm, It seems like FC has ceased giving a crap about AO. I doubt they are ever going to get it on Steam unless Michi goes completely Liam Neeson from "Taken" on management.
    Now THAT I would pay for in the Item Store...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

New monthly would be nice, we'll see what happens today. (they SHOULD be working now and not on vacation one would think)
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

i vote for liam neeson.
    wtb some more balance fixes thou..

legion expansion is out and battlefield 1 beta opend up for evryone, i am lucky to have something else to play while waiting for something inc to Ao :P

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast