Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - June 2016 (Happy 15th Anniversary!)

It says in this update that there won't be any update for the month of july - so next update will be in late august.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Sorry, didnt read it hm the server getting quite empty atm :/
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Hopefully my rap somehow wakes up fc and eventually bring players back to AO. here it goes:

Me: "jojo Eazy, tell me how you feel"
    Eazy E: "life is a competition, fc luvs market manipulation, everything is about winning, instead of believing, funcrap wanna rap but instead making themself a trap, by taking advice from the newbies, makes me think all the devs are clueless, just like fat troxes in white bikini with no bra, coming straight outta rubi ka"
    2Pac: "hit them up, ******* will never stop, got sued by norwegian authorities, had to sold their properties, and moved back to oslo, so lets go ... have you ever wondered why, they never die, fc got saved by private investor, without evaluator, they injected 6 million dollar, to funcoms collar, and pimp new projects that got owned, cuz release date got postphoned"
    Eazy E: "my semi automatic glock, has more values than funcom stock, but they dont seems to care, and issued new shares, hoping it will make them rich, fc are all thinking like a b!tch, which, resulting company values goes down hill, but hey, their investors seems to chill"
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Aug 14th, 2016 at 04:43:43.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I have a theory, that people have become to lazy to play games. I mean Ao is a game where pretty much have to use your brain, that maybe not very industry targeting. I see new games, fresh great grahpics and all poolished. Yet dead zone , cause using brain cell hurts. Now game industry wants to focus on game design that is basically a movie where you press Play (start the game).. and Exit (stop the movie).

Anarchy Online forever..

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    Hopefully my rap somehow wakes up fc and eventually bring players back to AO. here it goes:

Me: "jojo Eazy, tell me how you feel"
    Eazy E: "life is a competition, and everything else is about winning, instead of believing, funcrap wanna rap but instead making themself a trap, by listen to the newbies, makes me think they are all clueless, like fat b!tches in bikini without bra, straight outta rubi ka"
    2Pac: "hit them up, funcom fails to stop, got sued by the norwegian authorities, had to sold their properties, moved back to oslo, so lets go ... have you ever wondered why, fc never die, got saved by private investor, injected 6 million dollar, for their new collar, to pimp their new project that got owned, due to it got postphoned"
    Eazy E: "my semi automatic glock, is more valued than funcom stock, funcom didnt care, and issued new shares, making their company values goes down hill, but hey, their investors seems to chill"
    I read that in their voice's, effin legit!! lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    I have a theory, that people have become to lazy to play games. I mean Ao is a game where pretty much have to use your brain, that maybe not very industry targeting. I see new games, fresh great grahpics and all poolished. Yet dead zone , cause using brain cell hurts. Now game industry wants to focus on game design that is basically a movie where you press Play (start the game).. and Exit (stop the movie).

Anarchy Online forever..

And you, of course, are one of them few hardcorers who has always enjoyed playing the game for its intellectual requirements. A'm I rite?

People are as lazy (no relation) as they have always been.
    AO is unpopulated because the price is high, the graphics suck and the gameplay is broken. Allowing veterans to bypass most of the game; overpowered twinks that destroy any semblance of balance in PvP AND PvE; Bugs and hacks that last for years; addition of new content that makes older content obsolete and an almost complete neglect fornoobs. All these "features" are unique to AO for a reason. A very bad reason.

Anarchy Online forever..
    Reading this and thinking of this http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-these-dailies makes me laugh
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    And you, of course, are one of them few hardcorers who has always enjoyed playing the game for its intellectual requirements. A'm I rite?
    No, not for its intellectual requirements. But for its intellectual deept. I am not a hardcore AO player that i used to be any more, due to work with other game projects. But
    Ao has always attracted intelligent people.

AO is unpopulated because the price is high, the graphics suck and the gameplay is broken. Allowing veterans to bypass most of the game; overpowered twinks that destroy any semblance of balance in PvP AND PvE; Bugs and hacks that last for years; addition of new content that makes older content obsolete and an almost complete neglect fornoobs. All these "features" are unique to AO for a reason. A very bad reason.
    The graphic is good enought, they just need to fix the shadow trace on every thing or at least a option to turn it off. Asset design is pretty good in AO, its an item game. What bugs, what hacks?
    The new content is pretty good. In ao you are free to do what you want, if you want to do old content or not, sometimes you do it for a reason. Inn what other game do you do things for a reason?
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 13th, 2016 at 11:21:22.

I never saw the server so empty... and i never saw so much multiboxer on my clan side on pvm/pvp (with Acc.-Sharing)... and where are the omnis??? Rome and Borealis are nearly empty at primetime! What's wrong with your side? I only see you at tara with 4 Teams...

Funcom dont invest more money and time in these game. For what? For 300-400 Players, that only playing these game??? they only make things that are necessary to keep us in these game (B-day Event, Halloween,...). Nothing more...
    Last edited by killu; Aug 13th, 2016 at 13:32:25.

Online stats - 329 Omni 372 Clan 11 Neutral
    As of 12:45 GMT
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    and the number of bots/mbs?
    Ciassene

11 Neutral? That can't be right. Right?

You think other games are better? Peoples ability to play games/use brain are becoming less and less every day..

Your Side is dead meliz (no s42 raids, no ipande, no aipf) and my side destory more and more the game...

Other games are better... like elder scrolls online... you need skill to do the raids... nothing **** like in AO at the moment
    Last edited by killu; Aug 13th, 2016 at 19:10:39.
    :::::: Canceled all Accounts - make no sense to play these game ::::::

Quote Originally Posted by killu View Post
    elder scrolls online
    rofl

... What bugs, what hacks?...
    This question alone disqualifies you from posting on these forums. So sorry.

after 3 years absence i see ao is getting worser than when i left, feels like the old engine is have problem with handling all the stuff they put into the game which making some areas lagging like hell. however, some areas floating nice, but mostly indoors areas. buildings in icc hq looks like rushed misplaced paper buildings, the city feels like smallest city in ao but in return the most lagging place, i have alrdy developed allergic reaction towards icc. and all the small changes they have made, like replacing portals and npc is confusing, ao as a whole has become mess. no wonder why it has so little playerbase as i see only die hard fans are still around.
    advice to fc: end the misery and close down the servers already

This question alone disqualifies you from posting on these forums. So sorry.
    Small troll here to i see. Just because i don't do hacks and cheats i am disqualified to post on the forum? Now thats tarded. No wonder there's so few claners left due to account bans. Maybe that's why so many want AO dead.
    I think i seen every exploits there been in the past history, from dub item, itemstore exploits (fixed inn 2013) minus stats stacking bug (fixed in 2009). etc.. most are fixed. If you look at other games,
    there aren't many ways to cheat in Ao and get away with it. This is due to how the client and blobb stream works. But i guess your not even qualified to discuss such mechanics..
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 14th, 2016 at 10:33:54.

What Funcom should really do, is to flush the forum with people who doesn't have an active account. They are not really contributing with positive things.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 14th, 2016 at 10:35:53.

what fc should do is to flush all the thing they have put into ao since 2007 onward. ao today is a mess bro, everything released since (2001?) in recent years feels unpolished, many designs feels rushed, like pyramids of home playfield, icc hq, new player experience supposed to be easier and noobs friendlier than the old one, in my opinion NPE is worser than the old player experience. all this reflecting bad game design and decision makers throughout the years. its obvious ao cant compete with other mmorpgs and losing players.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast