Thread: ok i was intrested to see how the new changes to agents worked live now

ok i was intrested to see how the new changes to agents worked live now

I did put my agent to 3499 ar to make it easy as possible to calc and 785 of that ar was aao = 4 284 ar if i count in aao twice to a attackrate perk wich all agent perks is.
    Now the agent perks is sl perks and they all count aao twice + some more even obviously
    4284 ar perked 4317 dodge ( missed vs 4320 )

But how is it that my agent with 3499 ar can even be allowd to perk someone with 4317 evades?
    Where was the nerf to balance agents for open pvp?

My agent can easy push for 3800-4000 ar and how many will then start to evade him? as faar i know only a fixer.
    So i wonder why is the agent perks attackrate and not rifle?
    I find it wrong but feel free to corect me.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 25th, 2016 at 18:27:58.

They were too busy nerfing the all powerful and mighty MPs, to notice agents were over the top insane...
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Tbh i think the agent professionals should be moved on after this massive cockup, and two new ones elected who arnt so ignorant. agents worked just fine before the perks were changed to attack rating, maybe they could have made the defence checks around 10-15% lower to help them a bit but making them attack rating vs dodge is just downright rediculas and a very lazy way of trying to fix a problem and creating 20 more along the way. same for melee energy perks. nobody will do 220 pvp on an evade toon during this free week, run into an agent or keeper and then resub after, ZERO will resub after running into this stupidity.

I think it is prudent to mention that getting hold of the development team is a particularly hard nut to crack. No PMs are being answered, regarding anything I've sent over.
    I imagine no MP professional was asked about the changes to t1-t2 pets either. I understand your frustration, but it rather does feel like taking a shower blindfolded and hands tied behind your back when it comes to communication.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Opentrade View Post
    Tbh i think the agent professionals should be moved on after this massive cockup, and two new ones elected who arnt so ignorant. agents worked just fine before the perks were changed to attack rating, maybe they could have made the defence checks around 10-15% lower to help them a bit but making them attack rating vs dodge is just downright rediculas and a very lazy way of trying to fix a problem and creating 20 more along the way. same for melee energy perks. nobody will do 220 pvp on an evade toon during this free week, run into an agent or keeper and then resub after, ZERO will resub after running into this stupidity.
    You're aware that the Professionals are only advisory agents, right? We have absolutely zero control over content and changes. We only offer up what we & the community have to say, the rest is entirely up to the Devs.

I don't think calling for a Professional to be removed & replaced because you don't like the changes a Dev and GD has made is in any way fair at all.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

In my opinion is agent now fair.
    Rest of balance should be done on other professions.
    No need to cry that 4.200 defense is perkable.
    Keeper can perk it, engineer can perk it and to get 4200 defense is quite easy...

The main focus should not be a general static unperkable for advy, ma, shade... if you don't get more than 4200 defense with def abilities you seriously doing something wrong bro...
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    You're aware that the Professionals are only advisory agents, right? We have absolutely zero control over content and changes. We only offer up what we & the community have to say, the rest is entirely up to the Devs.

I don't think calling for a Professional to be removed & replaced because you don't like the changes a Dev and GD has made is in any way fair at all.
    We certainly aren't the ones hitting the giant red "Upload to Live" button. Advisors yes, but no one even listens to us anymore.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

My doctor can get 4200 dodge in a team ...
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

the drama around agents never cease to amaze me. Agents can never be fixed or balanced properly. Deletion is the only one true option to the controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Rest of balance should be done on other professions.
    No need to cry that 4.200 defense is perkable.
    Keeper can perk it, engineer can perk it and to get 4200 defense is quite easy...

The main focus should not be a general static unperkable for advy, ma, shade... if you don't get more than 4200 defense with def abilities you seriously doing something wrong bro...
    Its horse**** what you say - try 200 BS on any prof and you will see. Adventurers are great, but they give good fight even with known outcome. Agent attacks from hide, stuns, and does 30k dmg in less then 6 seconds (might be 4, can hardly see this).

I would be OKAY with such power... but under one condition: give FP some penalties, like FP Sold should give -Rng init - RS, FP doc +150% nano costs ect. Something that would trade few abilities to gain other. And, if u don't have eng, agent will just pew pew everyone in sight in 1:20.

At this moment agents in PvP has:
    Great Heal ability
    Best damage dealing
    Best Survive tools (stuns, roots, escape nano)
    Best concealement
    Great speed
    Best tweaking posibilities

Thats A LOT for one profession.

Mind that people are not stupid - some just pass doing BS, others roll agents. Few days back I saw 7 agents in BS, and 2 other classes - seems like BIG fail.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Try the real world hekthor. Keepers and engineers don't near instagib people attacking from sneak with stun. Keepers and engineers are always available to be attacked and don't always get to choose the most opportunistic times to attack. Keepers and engineers don't run at capped runspeed. Keepers and engineers don't have anywhere near the perk damage of agents. Keepers and engineers have less healing potential than agents, especially over the long term. Keepers and engineers don't prevent people from even having the possibility to escape with snare perks and roots. Keepers don't have 11s always capping AS. Engineers don't have always capping AS.

And static def is all that matters, cause of perk queues and visible NCU's.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Jun 29th, 2016 at 05:39:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Try the real world hekthor. Keepers and engineers don't near instagib people attacking from sneak with stun. Keepers and engineers are always available to be attacked and don't always get to choose the most opportunistic times to attack. Keepers and engineers don't run at capped runspeed. Keepers and engineers don't have anywhere near the perk damage of agents. Keepers and engineers have less healing potential than agents, especially over the long term. Keepers and engineers don't prevent people from even having the possibility to escape with snare perks and roots. Keepers don't have 11s always capping AS. Engineers don't have always capping AS.

And static def is all that matters, cause of perk queues and visible NCU's.
    You are talking about engies that got 16K hp to get 11 sec AS aren't you? Maybe you should work in this way instead of complain? As crat/engy ect need a toolset rework, even keeper.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Just make a seperate BS for agents only, and the problem is solved :P
    It always is the best:

Kaphtorim - 220/70/30 Keeper - General of Damage Inc - Red Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphtorim View Post
    Just make a seperate BS for agents only, and the problem is solved :P
    yep - I quit every BS if there is at least 1 agent. Means, at 200 I am rarely in fight because of that.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    maybe in ya dream
    It always is the best:

Kaphtorim - 220/70/30 Keeper - General of Damage Inc - Red Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphtorim View Post
    maybe when ya agent
    ftfy.