Thread: Desert Nomad Spawn bugged?

Desert Nomad Spawn bugged?

Scouted around in south west PW for quite a while. Only saw 4 nomads in total. And they don't seem to respawn? Didn't see anyone else farming them out there either. Is the spawn bugged? I seem to recall that happening before early in these events.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

o.O The nomads are up before the patch drops for the anniversary, that's is rather odd.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    o.O The nomads are up before the patch drops for the anniversary, that's is rather odd.
    Yeah The Tinker is also up, I think they automated all these event spawns a few patches ago? Pretty sure I read something along those lines in a monthly update sometime
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Iirc these were made available without the need to be 'patched in'...I'm sure I recall reading that somewhere along the line.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    Yeah The Tinker is also up, I think they automated all these event spawns a few patches ago? Pretty sure I read something along those lines in a monthly update sometime
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Iirc these were made available without the need to be 'patched in'...I'm sure I recall reading that somewhere along the line.
    Yeah, they weren't patched out so don't require anything apart from a script to be executed server side.
    I was just under the impression that the "official" start time for the anniversary was once the patch was pushed.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Yeah, they weren't patched out so don't require anything apart from a script to be executed server side.
    I was just under the impression that the "official" start time for the anniversary was once the patch was pushed.
    That sure would explain why I can't access a locked account atm, I hadn't considered that 'till you mentioned it
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Aww... Are you guys saying they didn't respawn after I killed them all?
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Aww... Are you guys saying they didn't respawn after I killed them all?
    You missed 4 that I got Otherwise yeah, pretty much..
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]