Thread: Please bring back earning vet points

Please bring back earning vet points

I have been subbed until 2017 since like 2 years ago trying to earn vet points. but I am no longer going to renew because of no more vet points.
    how can such a long running constant be pulled out like a rug from under us.

It almost seems like funcom is rotating through different ways to see what will eventually make me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Veteran Points & Veteran Shop
    With this patch, all paid (read as: non-Froob) accounts will be awarded an additional 6 months of Veteran months, regardless of current subscription status, granting accounts with additional Veteran Points to be spent within the Veteran Shops. Some new reward items will be placed within the Veteran Shop to burn those newly acquired points on.
    You welcome.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

why give vets vetpoints? it's obvious funcom doesn't care about how long you've been paying them, only that you sub far in advance.

I bet they will add veteran points in the cash-shop soon instead of handing them out free to loyal paying veterans.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by pigudou View Post
    I have been subbed until 2017 since like 2 years ago trying to earn vet points. but I am no longer going to renew because of no more vet points.
    how can such a long running constant be pulled out like a rug from under us.

It almost seems like funcom is rotating through different ways to see what will eventually make me quit.
    You should be able to claim your money back since FC changed the offering?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean