Thread: Tchu

Tchu

Are Tchu spawns still announced in this forum? Am planning to spawn it next week, but I'm unsure how people handle it nowadays.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I spawned it some weeks ago, just spammed it to neutnet / dnet when he was up. Since you wait half an hour anyway for imps to despawn people have plenty of time to finish stuff they are doing and get there.

Keep hearing about this dnet/neutnet. What is it and how do I get in?

If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

/tell {dnet,neutnet} !register
    Then read the rules, !rules, and take it from there.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I like tchu, what day/time ill try to be on to help.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I like tchu, what day/time ill try to be on to help.
    Will be evening time around 19:00-20:00 CEST next week - probably Monday or Tuesday. I'll update here.

Monday is probably doable, its a holiday for US, tuesday is back to work day.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Someone else spawned it last night, so I got my boots. Need to gather for hhab too though, so might do a spawn Friday instead around the same time.