Thread: Best setup for tl7 PvP

Arrow Best setup for tl7 PvP

So haven't played for a while, hear Agents are all the rage now, but that's another topic.

Question.

What is the best breed?

NM? I hear we just need to go full CC for AR and you bomb it in PvP?

If I remember correctly I used to be an Atrox. So is still a good strategy to go full nano skills and chain Nullity Sphere with Disappear while you go full ballistic on your target?

Then if i played NM i could pop up 5k absorb after?

Is that the best setup? What about Shadowbreed?

And are nanoskills worth it?

I see a lot opi and trox agents these days, I'm still nanomage but I feel like testing opi with PE swap. With new research and permanent ai3 perked it opens up the possibility of swapping from AR to full awakened fairly easy.

I haven't ran numbers for awakened with PE swap, but should that be doable then that is surely a powerful setup. I'll touch back on that after running numbers for NM/opi
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I see a lot opi and trox agents these days, I'm still nanomage but I feel like testing opi with PE swap. With new research and permanent ai3 perked it opens up the possibility of swapping from AR to full awakened fairly easy.

I haven't ran numbers for awakened with PE swap, but should that be doable then that is surely a powerful setup. I'll touch back on that after running numbers for NM/opi
    This guy died to a fixer (name eludes me, but he was incredibly badass and handsome... and humble) when he came through Omni-Trade grid, flagged, in FP Doc. Don't listen to him when it comes to PvP He does have sick-nasty videos though

Actually you were in OA flagged, chased you through whompas to Avalon where we fought and I died in CH recharge. Seems like eons ago.
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Atm i runing with full awakened+css sleeve and ancien def*2(infused) And Ancient drone because well even agent dont cap 100% AS atm on mine (maybe it is related but well :X)
    26K ish hp without tower or apothesis done.
    Once i finish this research i should be able to self cast best escape nano in combat gear.
    Nanoskillwise well with perma Ate3 you can gain a lot of IP (and lose in CL ) but you need to cast the top DD buff! (doable on trox without alpha brain without hard twink)
    PE is quite useless now (well i removed ip from it) you can do it in awakened. i would prefer tear of oedip by far now
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Actually you were in OA flagged, chased you through whompas to Avalon where we fought and I died in CH recharge. Seems like eons ago.
    Foo. Surely you remember me telling you that there were tons of people flagged at Trade Grid and you should come pick one off. Then I sat at the zone-in point right next to the grid and waited for you to appear and alpha'd on site. I was so excited that I caught you in the split-second that you weren't in sneak from the zone. How could you forget that!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Foo. Surely you remember me telling you that there were tons of people flagged at Trade Grid and you should come pick one off. Then I sat at the zone-in point right next to the grid and waited for you to appear and alpha'd on site. I was so excited that I caught you in the split-second that you weren't in sneak from the zone. How could you forget that!?!
    All the stuff that's gone down in Bor (rip) is hard to remember

Bluecheeze is the bestest fixer ever
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Pls. Real fixers run troll pistol

Edit: on topic, medsuit + sps carried by MR

Med Suit works lovely in PvP
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C