Thread: Drone skill reqs

Drone skill reqs

Can we get the requirements to use and skill locked on the drones reconsidered? The disparity between users is pretty large. For those who don't know, the drones are pvp dmg/debuff usable items that go in UTILS1 and require 1000 sharp obj. Maybe require a certain amount of CL or body dev or something? Just to illustrate my point I will summarize what I deem the best and worst users (IMO):

Agent user:
    IP cost of 724890 for base skill of 1338
    In all Xan Alphas (+289)
    Access to cheap and heavy hitting Sharp Obj. (Tear of Oedipus, and most others as well)
    Has their own roots

Engineer user:
    IP cost of 971850 for base skill of 1056
    No symbiant support, and for implants conflicts with Shotgun/pistol in hand, conflicts with pistol/runspeed in wrist
    Can only use generic/expensive Sharp Obj. (Kizzermole Gumboil/Lava Capsule)
    Must forego one of the two available root grafts, as it locks the same skill as the drones.

There is already too much **** like this on engineer. Max ME for one weapon. Max Chem for one perk. Max Nano Init for one nano. Up Sensory Improvement for one nano.

New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Things for michi to fix, bump!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm