Thread: What i just missed

What i just missed

Hello guys
    i ve been away from RK for a really long while. Beside the omni zerg success among towers, what s new for clans?
    Are we friend with neuts? anybody from 2012 alive? does Romania ding dong still exist? what about RBP dropping dragon still stands?
    seemingly CC and CSS amazingly expensive.
    /explain
    /kthnxbai
    Imno "Ubermensch" Angel 220/30/70 MA
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    Obeywhat "Elmayra" says 220/24/70 Doc with 275k+ Alien kills
    [Tnet] Manicmouse: bring back the I WIN button, cos omni really need help
    Reading doesnt change who you are but what you will do
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

Cc and CSS is at its cheapest state like
    . Ever.. That goes for a lot of other items too, i'd say The economy is very healthy at the moment.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Accidental double post
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondHuman View Post
    Hello guys
    i ve been away from RK for a really long while. Beside the omni zerg success among towers, what s new for clans?
    Are we friend with neuts? anybody from 2012 alive? does Romania ding dong still exist? what about RBP dropping dragon still stands?
    seemingly CC and CSS amazingly expensive.
    /explain
    /kthnxbai
    Welcome back !
    Treason is something new with the clans ...
    Neuts and clans have always been friends ... at least till some omni decided to go omniuts and grief about
    CC and CSS are history (200-300m a piece and going down) because new more accessible items are rising.
    And nobody cares about that dragon anymore ... sadly.

If you are here just to "kthnxbai" us - close the thread and go to wow arena
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    Welcome back !
    Treason is something new with the clans ...
    Neuts and clans have always been friends ... at least till some omni decided to go omniuts and grief about
    CC and CSS are history (200-300m a piece and going down) because new more accessible items are rising.
    And nobody cares about that dragon anymore ... sadly.

If you are here just to "kthnxbai" us - close the thread and go to wow arena
    ah Thanx for the answer, but if you dont know me,you will. Firstly wow arena is not some software kicking you out of the duel pit with "limit accessed" and you never lost a TL7 site for that. Wow never has graphic bug which can be usable by horde/ally to win a fight (the least it takes 2 days at most) and goes unpunished. imma ex hardcore AO player ,(not sure if Tnet admin).
    Neuts and Clans were never friends. if you know it recently like you explained, you should thank dododo1 because he was the first guy comes up with diplomacy. back in 2010s , when clan supremecy were back again, neuts were on our side. well,they didnt attack us at least.
    Treason is also never new for clans. Omnis were lvling their toons as clanner and getting membership of tnet, then spying on us. so we had some solutions but never succeed.
    As a summary, im coming back and it seems nothing changed. good, it wont be any trouble
    Imno "Ubermensch" Angel 220/30/70 MA
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    Obeywhat "Elmayra" says 220/24/70 Doc with 275k+ Alien kills
    [Tnet] Manicmouse: bring back the I WIN button, cos omni really need help
    Reading doesnt change who you are but what you will do
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME