Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelancers inc mission BUG

Quote Originally Posted by Governator View Post
    Actually the Freelance tokens are not 100% from doing the Freelance 3 Dailies Daily. I have not yet had any and I have completed it on a few toons a few times already. Once of my toons also got a 30min beacon "Damaged Freelances Inc Recall Beacon" that brings you back to the sided Daily room (Rome for me). Other toons have not gotten it yet.

ICC Commendations come from the Arbiter and the Arbiter Drone quests.
    So far I have had one toon finish the Drone mission "complete 3 daily missions" and when I went back to the ICC drone I clicked/tagged someone (don't know who) and got a Drone mission complete reward of One Freelance Inc token and the xp of a "daily". My toons are neutral if that makes any difference.

So far my toons haven't been big enough for the Arbiter to talk with them and the Drone has given nothing but the "complete three daily's" mission.

Does the Drone give a separate Quest other than the "three daily's"? If so, at what level?

When is the Arbiter willing to talk with you?

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    So far I have had one toon finish the Drone mission "complete 3 daily missions" and when I went back to the ICC drone I clicked/tagged someone (don't know who) and got a Drone mission complete reward of One Freelance Inc token and the xp of a "daily". My toons are neutral if that makes any difference.

So far my toons haven't been big enough for the Arbiter to talk with them and the Drone has given nothing but the "complete three daily's" mission.

Does the Drone give a separate Quest other than the "three daily's"? If so, at what level?

When is the Arbiter willing to talk with you?

Emma
    I thought it was in the update notes, and I don't see what I had thought I read, but I did read somewhere that the missions from Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero, are aimed at 200+ so possible @ level 200 ?? I dunno, just a guessing here . . I need to find that topic I read that in

Bugged for me-- had multiple missions queued up including the 3 dailies. Got the "Scavenge PW" one from the Agency in OA and & Tower tag from Bor. Did tower tag first and when I turned it in. it deleted "Scavenge" & gave the 18 hr notices from freelancers, bar, and agency.

Drone gives Dust Brigade quest for high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    I thought it was in the update notes, and I don't see what I had thought I read, but I did read somewhere that the missions from Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero, are aimed at 200+ so possible @ level 200 ?? I dunno, just a guessing here . . I need to find that topic I read that in
    Probably 201+ or TL7 - at least he won't talk to my 200.

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Probably 201+ or TL7 - at least he won't talk to my 200.
    I found where I read it
    This update will introduce ICC Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero. He will be arriving onto Rubi-Ka with a series of missions and odd jobs he wants taken care of. These will function similarly to Daily Missions, and addition to offering a new kind of currency which can be used to purchase a new set of items. The majority of Palmiero's initial batch of quests are aimed at players above level 200, though his PvP-based one is aimed at anyone, while his automated Arbitration Drone is willing to help leveling characters of all levels.
    Source

I knew I read it somewhere

maybe it is 201+ and not 200+
    But it seems he should be able to talk to everyone/Anyone

What are his pvp based ones?
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

The pvp quest just requires 1 duel - 3 BSs - kill 5 Notum Miners, doesn't appear to give any item rewards (maybe the ICC drones? only done once on test) but he does give you VPs and team pvp score(1.5k VP and 1.2k score at 220).
    Given an infinite amount of time you could reach rank 10 with 0 kills if that appeals to anyone heh.

The Alien quest requires
    Defeat 10 Hacker'Uri
    Defeat 2 Generals
    Clear 1 Kyr'Ozch invasion ship
    Defeat 1 Outzone Kyr'Ozch Leader
    Defeat Technomaster Sinuh

Also no idea what the alien quest might give for items if any, I haven't done it on test but it likely gives 1-2 AI dailies worth of AIxp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    The pvp quest just requires 1 duel - 3 BSs - kill 5 Notum Miners, doesn't appear to give any item rewards (maybe the ICC drones? only done once on test) but he does give you VPs and team pvp score(1.5k VP and 1.2k score at 220).
    So you PvP solo and get team score... Quite odd imo.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

i somehow finished the Freelancers Inc. mission with a newly created character in subway, but im not sure how. it took me 2 days to finish with a TOTW character. feels a bit wonky to me.
    also, the drone offers a TOTW mission for a lvl 66 character.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDom View Post
    i somehow finished the Freelancers Inc. mission with a newly created character in subway, but im not sure how. it took me 2 days to finish with a TOTW character. feels a bit wonky to me.
    also, the drone offers a TOTW mission for a lvl 66 character.
    yes I noticed my lvl 98 (@the time) the TOTW mission was available, but I didn't click it, to see if I could get it or rejected

In terms of what missions count towards the Freelancers 3 missions, I took 'regular dailies' to mean missions supplied by the Agency Handler, not the Senior Agency Handler and not the Alien Mission handler. So far this has been borne out by my experience in what missions counted. So none of the 'Elite' dailies and none of the Alien ones.

I have completed this by using the normal agency daily mission, the elite daily mission (prisoner option) and 1 battlestation daily from john smith. I have also completed it with a normal doja chip as the third mission instead of battlestation and i have completed it with 3x battlestation dailies.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12