Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New characters not receiving correct vet points

http://massivelyop.com/2016/04/14/an...is-live-today/

massively reported on the new veteran program, i'm sure they would be happy to post a follow up article about how long terms players are being screwed over.

And.... still no response.

Wonder if giving massively some info would help or not.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I'm not sure reporting to MassivelyOP would do much of anything. If customer service has decided that they can interpet any feature we've been given, to suit their needs, well then we are screwed. Let's not forget the pink elephant in the room either, we can't really assume that FC reads this thread, or if they do, even care about it. If they don't care about what the customers are saying, why would they care what one news site on the interwebz says? Assuming they actually read said site.

As far as I can tell the rules have changed. Sure we've been given the silent treatment before, but now CS can simply change anything to fit their view of how it should be run. It don't matter what anyone says. As for Michi, well he does not say much of anything about the issue. For what ever reason we can't fathom.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

So CS are now insisting that an advertised feature was actually a bug they just fixed?

What the actual eff is going on?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I'm not sure reporting to MassivelyOP would do much of anything. If customer service has decided that they can interpet any feature we've been given, to suit their needs, well then we are screwed. Let's not forget the pink elephant in the room either, we can't really assume that FC reads this thread, or if they do, even care about it. If they don't care about what the customers are saying, why would they care what one news site on the interwebz says? Assuming they actually read said site.

As far as I can tell the rules have changed. Sure we've been given the silent treatment before, but now CS can simply change anything to fit their view of how it should be run. It don't matter what anyone says. As for Michi, well he does not say much of anything about the issue. For what ever reason we can't fathom.
    Well if they change the term of agreement, i might be a breach of contract. You should be able to cancel your subscription and get back your money for the month you paid in advance?
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    ... As for Michi, well he does not say much of anything about the issue. For what ever reason we can't fathom.
    I find this one of the troubling aspects. Go back a few years - before the revolving door GD job - we would have gotten an answer (then gathered the pitch forks, etc). Can you imagine the player base 4-5 years ago taking this? I still don't get why Michi keeps getting a pass on this stuff...the prior folks in the job sure didn't.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Looks like there's some notes in the monthly dev update. Also, I'm back in conversation with CS and they've confirmed that there's a problem - they still can't tell me precisely what happened, but it's officially listed as "not right" and being worked on.

Just thought I'd update...

Angry

went from 131(somwhere in that region) vet points to 1 single point on new characters i make on the linked veteran account i created.

I can't even get my recall beacons the one thing that helps me save much needed time.

I lost almost 300 points..
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123